October 13, 2019, 10:04:56 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Stardustpink Art  (Read 22642 times)

Offline cinnamoroll

• dweeb
    • View Profile
Re: Stardust Art
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2015, 02:20:34 AM »
ahhhh such a cute style ;u;
i envy your clothing wrinkles skills ;-;
13 year-old chinese "artist"

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2015, 07:24:46 AM »
Wigdilly: Thank you ^^ Im certianly glad it stands out

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2015, 07:29:21 AM »

Since Im working on this manga, I'd like people to get familair with the characters. It was alot of fun coming up with Araminta's rather unusual wadrobe Wink/Razz  I hope to ue all of these outfits at somepiont during the comic, although some will be easier to implement than others(sleepwear, swimwear, etc.)

Dident bother with shading for this, just flat colours.

I could also do with a bit of help if anyone can offer it, for a wip.

Its part of a larger image, but alot of the time I find it easier to draw a bunch of parts seperatley and combine them together in photoshop. Anyway, this is the background part, and Im trying to practice my perspective.

I guess its kinda an aerial view, of a childrens bedroom. Now, I think its pretty good, definelty an improvement, but at the same time I cant help but feel somethings wrong about it that Im not seeing. The bunkbeds are supposed to be right against the wall, so, where the floor meets seems off I think. Theres also a door to the right, two people looking in on the sleeping children making sure there safe, and the door seems a little off too. Can anyone tell me or suggest summin? Much obliged if so

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:53:50 AM by stardustpink »

Offline AmanoMai

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 02:23:16 AM »
the fix is pretty simple:

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »

A small series of crossover images Im planning to do, Im drawing a bunch of my original characters as Pokemon Trainers.

Admittedly I got tired of the anime a long time ago. BUT, the games are still fun and pretty addictive, and the manga adaptions arent half bad either. And ya cant deny there are some cute pokemon out there X3

SO this is just summin Im doing for a bit of fun. I hope to give each "trainer" an individual look, aswell as pairing them with a pokemon that suits them best. Coral would definetly be a water type user, and her main partner would be a Horsea.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:46:09 PM by stardustpink »

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 03:01:11 PM »

My character Yume is a daydreamy sort of girl. Has her head in the clouds and spends alot of time sleeping. The type of Pokemon she has on her team would be the ones that either use a moonstone to evolve, or have something to do with night and day. Things like Lunatone, Solarock, Clefairy, etc. Her main patner is a cute pink Jigglypuff.

I love her outfit and I think its my most original deign so far regarding this trainer series. Her character also likes to draw, so in her bag she carries paints, sketchpads, etc, along with a pokeball or two. Perhaps in this world she enjoys sketching pokemon.

I dunno really what to say about this drawing,its just something I wanted to do ^^ One of my characters all dolled up. Anothe mixed media picture, the background is cardstock and the pearls are stick on from craft stores. I also used a little texture to give it a bit of something extra.

Recently Ive been working more on designs and ideas for "The World". Sketches, storys, etc. I have a great deal characters done, which inlcude most of the main cast.

In The World there are three kinds of people. The Invaders, who rule with an iron fist, insiders, who are prisoners within "The City", and outsiders, those who still remain free in the ruins of there old lives. Some prefer to be alone, while others tend to form in groups, "Clans". Astrid, the main character Ive mentioned before, is the leader of a clan named "Haven". Named so becuase of where they live, a hotel called "Haven House". Haven of course meaning a place of safety, and in a world like this evryone needs summin like that.

Clans can be either good or bad. Those who are willing to help each other and try and get there home back, and those just out for themsleves and all to happy to benifit fom the miserable state of the world.

These are some designs of an ally clan of Haven, known as "Sanctuary". Named so becuase they live in a church. There leader is a teenage preacher, Isaiah, and his friend Emma (faces on the far left). There a mericiful, kind pair who moslty take in children. Some whos parents are locked up in the city, others, orphaned or even abandoned. The people in the clan also tend to have religious names.

These two boys are members of Haven. Kaiden,13, and his little brother, Koby, 8. There mother was inprisoned in the city, so Kaiden trys to take care of his baby brother in her place. Which isent always easy as he's just a kid himself.

I fear Im gonna have trouble finshing this drawing, I want to ceate a certain mood with colour, but thats a new subject for me.

I have some other clans and characters in mind, but I'd rather go into detial about those later.

When I can i'd like to draw a big groupshot of Clan Haven, and introduce the characters.

*Phew*Feel like Im going a bit crazy lately, as usual my moods can be pretty up and down @_@ Be nice if they were a bit more stable. On the plus side I do think Im managing one way or another and still getting some work done, tho mayby not as much as I'd like.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:47:41 PM by stardustpink »

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
Hi dudes! Feeling a tiny bit better. Not quiete my old self but a bit more stable, managing somehow.  Not ideal really but hey I was feeling alot worst, so any step forward is an improvement

Admittedly its been nice taking a break. I was really pushing myself before any free chance I had, so it feels nice to do nothing for awhile.

Felt like doing a little scribbling, just for fun, and at the mo thats easier. If I feel like it I can just do it, and it doesent havta be perfect or anatomically correct or anything. Lets me draw a little and takes some of the pressure off. Heres summin I did. Some characters of mine from a 17th century story

Might be awhile yet before Im drawing anything proper or to put on my DA, but at least if I feel like doing it I can have some fun.

Things are a little better right now and I certianly hope they continue to improve. Laters
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:55:14 PM by stardustpink »

Offline Nekonomicon

• =^.^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2015, 06:13:29 AM »
Hey, you're back! And your art looks really good!

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2015, 08:40:08 AM »
Well not back entirely, but I am feeling a little bit better, so its a start ^^ Heres hoping

Thanks!

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2015, 09:16:25 AM »
Just been sketching lately. When i get somehting finished mayby I'll dumb a bunch of it here ^^ Been reworking some stuff, story ideas and visuals.

Right now Im just doing stuff more or less for fun. Hes a cast shot Ive been working on.

Its for a manga idea I have. A bunch of teenage kids who are martial arists, each one respresanting an animal in the chinese zodiac. Have most of them here.

Featured are the Ox, Boar, Tiger, Horse, Monkey, Dog, Dragon, Snake, and the Rooster. Id like to actually do a more tight picture like this, inked and coloured at somepiont.

I relaise the anatomy and stuff is off :P But Im just doing stfuf for fun now, not worrying over every little detial. I already have been latley which is the piont :P Thats the beaty of rough drafts.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
Re: Stardustpink Art
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2015, 11:51:24 AM »
Still alive, trying to slowly get back on the horse.

Its a bit of fanart, dunno if anyone heres familair with the cartoon Steven Universe?Some aspects I like,some not so much, but the same can be said about adventure time.

I rather like how this is turning out, I hope I can ink and colour it eventually. Just taking it one step at a time for now.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2015, 11:40:59 AM »

Still around and trying to slowly get back on the horse. For now Im just doing simple little images and getting some of that enjoyment for art back.

Some fanart to start with, "Steven Universe". I do rather like certain characters, so I drew one of my faves, Lapis. I'd also like to do Sapphire perhaps.

After being on haitus for so long it feels nice to get something new done. I hope in due time I get complelty back to my old self.

Offline Nekonomicon

• =^.^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2015, 04:24:44 PM »
Woah! That's really cool :D
The hair and dress are really fluid

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2015, 12:16:03 PM »

Sapphire from Steven Universe. I really liked her design, looks like a little blue princess, so I had to draw her ^^

Recently I purchased a Cintiq out of personal chioce. When I started out drawing digitally I use the pen tool in photoshop, but decided I want to move on to using a tablet. Hey, when ya feel ready to try sommin new, ya do it. So this is my first drawing using it. And, I think for a first try, its not half bad ^^ Some rough edges I'll admit but pretty good non the less. Anyway, Ive been told before art doenste havta be perfect. I condiser myself something of a perfectionist which probably isnet too healthy, so Im trying to move away from that. With practice I hope to get better.

There are some terrific upsides to using a tablet. Pressue senstivity, cuts the work time in half. It wouldve taken me ages to finish this before, this was much quicker. The feel is similiar to using my sketchbook(I admit I like to see what im drawing, hench why I went with a Cintiq). Cant rave about it enough.

Feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:03:10 PM by stardustpink »

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2015, 02:59:11 PM »

A character for a story, "Lil Red", which is all about some of the most well known fairy tale characters all living together in a fantasy world. This, is 8 year old Ducky. Aka. "The Ugly Duckling". Though personally I think he's very cute X3

Ducky was born to a family of blue bloods, but unlike his parents and siblings, who were all born blonde and beautiful, Ducky was born with scruffy black hair and freckles. And while there stuck up and aristocratic, Ducky is sweet and big hearted. Unfortunately his family dident appriciate how loving he was, and looked down on him because he was "Ugly". So, he ran away from home. Luckily his story does have a happy ending.

As a little summin extra, heres a bunch of works in progress. Been sketching quiete a bit recnelty and its proven fun. ^_^ Enjoy