March 20, 2019, 11:40:33 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Stardustpink Art  (Read 19851 times)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
Re: Stardustpink Art
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
I would love to see more. Keep up the great work! Some creative and colorful backgrounds there.

Facebook       Patreon

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Stardustpink Art
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
I feel you on the whole depression stint. Never thought I'd be the kind to drop out of academics, but here I am. I have a few friends who keep dragging me into their cosplay film projects as well, so that certainly helps keep me going. MR may be small, but it's also a huge point of inspiration in my life. I'm glad to see another person return to it. Makes me feel more normal for dropping off the face of the earth for months and then popping back with more life under my belt.

All that to say welcome back, mate. I hope you have a day like I did in December where suddenly you find yourself excited for the possibility of tomorrow. It's such a small thing, but I wish every single person with depression could experience that light in the darkness with the intensity that I did that night.