November 18, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Stardustpink Art  (Read 11044 times)

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
Re: Stardustpink Art
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2017, 09:23:29 AM »

Two new characters for a story I have in mind. "Klaus and Bee". Set in a nonexisetant era in America, Klaus Penbroke is an intellegent young man whos Grandfather is a highly respected detective, often consulted by the PD. Beatrice Nightingale, Bee to her friends, is a cheerful young lady born to a snobby upperclass family who see her as a disgrace.

Close friends they are brought together on a most dangerous avdneture when Klaus's Grandfather goes missing, possibly from foul intetions. The children often solve mysteries and come across much peril while trying to find the old timer.

A book I've read many times, this is my personal rendtion of the little alps girl, Heidi.

If I remeber right, Heidi ages throughout the book. As young as 6 I believe in the beggining, about 8 or 9 by the end. In my renditon I've made her about 8 years old.

Inspired by the scene in the movie, when the prince discovered Snow? In this Snow's case however her love interest is Hansel.

Yet another fairy tale pastiche. In this case Tom Thumb and Thumbelina. In Thumbelina's storys of course she always ends up with a Prince, like most fairy tale heriones, but I like putting her together with Tom.

How Araminta would look, about, 16 or 17 perhaps? Some parts of her dont change ^^ I think even grown up she would keep alot of her more chidlike qualities and unusualness.

Cassian and Araminta as a couple of homeless drifters. I have an idea for a short story with this scenario.

Peridot is a Crsytalite from the planet Gemsilica. She hates her name because it was just slapped on lazily(crystalites tend to have actual names like people as opposed to just refered to by there type, which si confusing and dull I think).

She is an orphan who was taken in by a wealthy politcian, but it was a political gimmick to make himself look good. He does nto care about her or even pay much attention to her. She hates him in return and cant wait untill shes old enough to leave and take care of herself. Beigned ignored like she is she tends to keep to herself and is a rather lonely kid, untill Prince Satoru goes out of his way to talk to her. She considers him her first actual friend.

Yuki once she hits 13. The kinda kid into pastel clothes, J pop and Anime.

A scenario in which Klaus and Bee get seperated, which can happen alot travelling like they do, and will do in the story. There are no closer friends than them, so being seperated and unable to find each other would be hard. Klaus is meant to look puffed out like hes been searching for her for ages.

Pollyanna, from the book of the same name. I like how the little bits of rainbow came out, should like to use that effect again.

Snow loves apples, so Hansel being a candy maker offers her a token of affection.

A parody and Im sure you can guess of who XP I should like to actual make a short story based on this. "Phantom Mask" is a suave and charming theif who goes around stealing, but as it turns out, its almost always for a legitamate or noble reason. "Silver Moon" does her best to stop him, but finds it hard to stick to her job when he flirts with her all the time.

Little Peridot and Prince Satoru. Being her first real friend shes quite attached to the Prince(even going out of her way in attemtping to set him up with Silvia.)

A family of "Podlings", a race of tiny little people. Siblings, the eldest Gavin, middle child Pipkin, and youngest and only girl, Gelfie.

Saorise, a little girl whos able to swim and breath underwater like a mermaid, and speak with marine life. She and the Podlings will appear in Araminta stories

While Aya is half human, Aden is a full bloody fairy, born and bred in the Fairies Glen, aswell as being the halflings love interest.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:25:04 AM by stardustpink »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Wow, someone's certainly been busy. How long did it take you to make all this, or is this like, an artdump of everything from last year?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2017, 09:11:35 AM »
Wow, someone's certainly been busy. How long did it take you to make all this, or is this like, an artdump of everything from last year?

Yes and no. Its a bit of an artdump from the last time I posted here(easier to post every so often than every time I do I single picture), but I also did a little challenge recently to myself, do an image every 30 days, which I did. So thats quite alot indeed.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2017, 03:44:30 AM »

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2017, 03:24:17 PM »
Wow nice, some beautiful backgrounds there! Love the one with the lizard

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline fcollot

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »
Interesting and very creative style :). In the last one though I find the background blur makes the rest stand out too much, as if the window wasn't on the wall.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2017, 06:09:46 AM »
Interesting and very creative style :). In the last one though I find the background blur makes the rest stand out too much, as if the window wasn't on the wall.

Aww thank you ^^ Really? Ah, dang >< Ah well, trial and error as it were. Hopefully I cna et better with practice in thta area. These days I find Im more eager to try mixing real life elements(photographic backgrounds, items, etc), with digital drawings, like the one you just mentioned.

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2017, 01:21:04 PM »

Ducky and another Grimbrooke village child, Abby. There close friends, perhaps more so when they grow up.

The most regular students of Spooksville's High School, "Amity High". If I ever get this off the ground, I should like the stories to have a kinda sitcommy feel to it, focusing not only the main characters but there classmates now and then too. Alot of the names are refrences to horror movies. Actors, characters, directors. See if you can figure out which and where they come from

I'm very fond of classic children's literature, and have read many titles. Its funny how much the books tend to vary from there more famous adaptions. Two of my favourite old stories are "A Little Princess", and "Heidi". Im also rather fond of the Tom and Huck stories, I like the element of adventure to them. In this image, Tom, Becky and Huck are playing down by the river. I like the idea of all three children ebing friends and going on adventures in Missouri. This image was mostly inspired by the ending scene in the movie "Song Of The South", with the kids singing and coming across the animals in Uncle Remus's tales?

I DO feel like somethings missing in this image, and Im not quite sure the children's feet quite meet the ground, feels like somethings not right exactly. How to go about it Im not sure, BUT, once I figure out how, I shall fix it. Otherwise though I think its a pretty lovely piece.

Was asked by somebody to draw a tattoo for them. They specifically asked for sailor girls Wink/Razz  Whether it actually gets used or not I had fun drawing it. I emulated the style of one of my fave artists, Junko Mizuno.

Ducky and his adoptive parent,Wilhelm the Woodcutter. When Ducky ran away and managed to find his way to Grimbrooke, Wilhelm took him in. He often takes him working with him and here there stopping after a hard day taking lunch.

Daughter of a sea Captain, rich as a goblin, strong as an ox, Pippi Longstocking is one of the more strange literary figures.  I should like to do a manga adaption someday.

Here is the funny little red head with her pets Mr Nilson and Old Man.

Little bit of Gorillaz fanart with a twist. A little crossover meeting between Noodle and my character Yuki. Both girls are the youngest and guitarists in there respective bands. In this image there meant to be the same age, thirteen.   

Based Noodle's look as she was in Feel Good Inc? I just thoguht she was cutest in that appearence, so personal preference there. The drawing is meant to look like oen of those japanese photo booths, where you can play around and customise the picture? Was rather fun messing around with all the background elements

A princess in the ruins of a once thriving kingdom. A bit of a spoiler regarding a story idea really but whatever, i wanted to draw it.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:30:54 PM by stardustpink »

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2017, 06:57:38 AM »

A selkie child and young irish boy, diving the deep.

Recenlty I discovered these lovely fantasy creatures. Selkies are magic beings that are seals when here in the water, and shed there magic coats when they walk on land. They cannot return to the sea without there coats. I've put the girls one around her neck, and its woven with a net and pearls.

Music is Silvia's passion, whats important to her. So I drew her at 11 years old surrounded by many favourites and greats. Course most of these wouldent be vinyl, BUT records have been coming back, retro being cool and this being a scifi story, they could be made into them certainly. Meant to be kicking back on the carpet of her bedroom.

"Queen" is her favourite, she idolizes Freddy Mercyry, so I made sure the one close to her chest was them.

An alternate reality with the Silvia girls as a band living in London. The oldest girls are 24, Yuki 13. And all sorts of rather strange things tend to happen in this AU, with them all being a little odder, crazier, etc etc.

Klaus and Bee paddling by the sea. While there storyline has no specific timeline, like the Batman Animated series, it is meant to have an old fashioned feel to it. So to be accurate the photo would be in black and white. So I did a quick render of such as an extra.

Offline shishi02

• Gods of Time
  • "Oh cake!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2017, 06:59:45 AM »
I dunno about you but I love your art's vibe. Its sweet and innocent. Its something that I want to incorporate to my art but I am still changing.

Keep up the good work!

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2017, 02:45:35 PM »
Very sweet, I like it!  ;D

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2017, 01:09:08 AM »
you art really relax my eyes......well done put those feeling in there

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2017, 09:08:10 AM »
I really should check the forums a bit more than I do ^^ Thanks for the kind words ya'll

Some WIPS. Crossover art between some of my oc's in an AU, with them a a british girl band, and a bit of Gorillaz! I'm a fan of them as I like both the art and the music. Enjoy folks!

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2017, 06:11:40 PM »
The one with Gorillaz is awesome! Clint eastwood is one of my favorte songs ever

Rhythm, you have it or you don't, that's a fallacy
I'm in them, every sprouting tree, every child of peace
Every cloud and sea, you see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise, corruption in disguise
From this *censored*ing enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline stardustpink

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2017, 04:15:45 AM »
Tried the Inktober challenge, managed to do about 24 days. I like a lot of the pictures that came to fruitation from giving it a whack.