May 21, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Manimal's Art  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
  • Topo Gigio
    • View Profile
The Manimal's 12 Days O' Christmas Drawings | Day 2
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2018, 08:04:30 PM »
Thanks. I was ready to give up already lol! Just out of laziness. But I have to atleast try.

:santa: Day 2 : Satania Claus  :santa:

Spoiler

Offline Manimal

• Topo Gigio
    • View Profile
The Manimal's 12 Days O' Christmas Drawings | Day 3
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2018, 05:38:56 PM »
 :santa: I had like 30 minutes so this is a major rush job, just trying to do something to keep this going.

:santa: Day 3 : Santa Maki  :santa:   

Spoiler

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: The Manimal's Art
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2018, 05:07:32 AM »
haha working to a deadline is the best form of motivation! keep it up you're doing great!

@Day2 - bit of a Halloween crossover you've got there! Looks great.

@Day3 - thought she was holding a cigarette for a split second there haha.

the faces on both are really neat and proportioned well. hands are a bit off but pretty close.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline Manimal

• Topo Gigio
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2018, 09:14:58 PM »
So I failed the 12 days this year. I did it in 2015, 2016 and 2017 but this year it just wasn't meant to be. Same with the Happy Hour which, our 12 days run was doomed from the start this year anyways. I also didn't write into the newspaper in time, every year since 2011 I've written to Letters To Santa as a fictional kid named Randy who asks for random things and says odd stuff. Last year he was writing how his family was coming from Destruction Bay in the Yukon and all. I'm sad I missed that this year, and also failed my 12 days, and in general didn't do all my traditions. But you know, it happens so you just have to roll with it. Christmas is still Christmas.

So I had to do one last Yuletide drawing for 2018 just to wrap things off nicely anyway. I did my cultural tradition of listening to Bob & Doug's album tonight, the most important piece of Canadian media along with Rush's Moving Pictures and the masterpiece movie (actually a masterpiece seriously) Fubar. Christmas Eve has it's things as well. I try to do my Christmas Tims, listen of Cheap Trick's At Budokan and watch AVGN's Winter Games episode which came out on Christmas Eve in 2009. Ya let's not get into why for my weird traditions alright.

:santa: So ya Merry Christmas everyone from me! Here is almost Yoshiko in this random quick drawing.  :santa:

Spoiler

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2018, 01:22:51 AM »
Merry Christmas!  :santa: :santa: :santa: Nice drawing!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2019, 04:34:15 AM »
forgot to post T_T
nice drawing and while things don't always go to plan, good to see you got a final piece out. the hat looks great :)
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2019, 06:14:30 AM »
Bit late but nice drawings! Christmas is always such a busy time of the year, I couldn't even sit down for an hour a day to draw lmao. Good job!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2019, 01:17:15 PM »
But hey, that's still like four drawings you wouldn't have had if you didn't do anything. I would hardly call that a failure of the 12 days of Christmas. And they do look really good. Maybe you've osmosis'd some of our learning into you. You're improving without hardly using your pencil these days. I'm totally jealous.