April 18, 2024, 07:18:11 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Why your avatar name  (Read 7681 times)

Offline liuxess

• Love ya! <3
  • I would kill you, but that would stop your pain
    • View Profile
Re: Why your avatar name
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2014, 02:06:33 AM »
Well, my nickname started with being liux, which in my native means nice or good.
But it got a little confusing as if anyon in a chatbox would say nice(liux) I wouldn't know if they're calling me or just pointing that something is nice, SO I added an 'e', that would stand for emperor, but liuxe seemed girly to me, so I added SS. Yes it's a nazi army, but I didn't know it back in the day
also liuxess stands for: Luke Is Ultimate Xero and Even Super Sexy
I don't create stories, I relive them ;)
I'm in development of one right now, so please check it out:
 http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,15050.0.html
If you want me to check out YOUR story,  just PM me.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014, 03:41:12 AM »
This was my pen name I thought of when I was trying to think of names for my characters

Offline sumghai

• Daga Kotowaru.
  • I'm not good at writing these things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2015, 04:01:31 AM »
sumghai is pronounced "some guy".

I came across the name on a faux movie poster made by an artist who wanted a placeholder name for one of his fictional movie stars, and I thought it was quite funny. The spelling is also a playful jab at my own oriental heritage :)
Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.

Offline Alkyun

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2015, 06:50:19 PM »
My username is a typo of Al kun! Yay for happy accidents! lol

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2015, 07:36:18 PM »
I like names born from happy accidents :)

My username is one I've used for years in online gaming... Basically I play drums, sing in the shower, constantly have a rhythm in my head I will be tapping out on my legs or tables, and I listen to a lot of loud music... So technically I'm a fairly loud person in general...

And with my love for TWEWY, which has enemies called Noise, I really like how much I could relate to the nickname.

Unfortunately NOISE and NO1SE are pretty popular tags and double unfortunately by adding a Y to the end to deal with it I didn't realise I was spelling it wrong for ages...  :push: but I like the ring of NO1SEY now and it looks wrong to me without the E :P

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 07:37:30 PM »
Before I came up with this name , I had a few other now 'obsoleted' names .

At first , it was 'razor-ivy' because ... well , when I registered myself in my very first forum , it requires me to input my username for login purpose . As I'm always cautious of what I do , putting my real name is a bad idea . So , thanks to my ability to generate names out of the blue , you have 'razor-ivy' (I don't mind revealing this because it's only an account that allows me to access the sites content & it's the only one that uses it)

Then it was 'Theones' , created hastily to replace the 'actual' username when I started using the internet regularly & wanted an image that represent me . I used it for a while till' when I get older , I realized how cheesy it sounded . Also at the same time , I feel like I needed an artists pen name as I started posting artworks online & actually making & publishing one-shot mangas & 'Theones' just won't cut it .

At first I thought of 'Ryuzaki' (I randomly generated that name) , but my gut feelings tells me to not use it as it might give off a bad impression in the future (sure enough , as I got more intimate with the internet , I discover the ill-side of using a Japanese name as my username/pen name) . This is also why I feel like changing most of my mangas character names as well ...

As I play an MMO game , a skill name popped up . That triggers my light bulb & decided to use it because it sounded not shabby & very neutral . Hence , 'Angelus' was born . I used it for a long time till' someone misspelled my name by adding a 'de' before it & as a joke , he/she decided to call me as so . At first I don't mind about it as I don't mind someone calling me by whatever name they're comfortable with (I would do the same as well) . Then my creative mind decided to go impish on me & agree to it .

So , 'DeAngelus' is my current name in the internet & the manga industry , though I still use 'Angelus' once in a while .

If you're wondering what my creative mind see 'DeAngelus' as , it's a shortened form of The Angel of Lust . Contradictory to that , I'm not lustful ... unless one of my smaller goal is to make an 18+ manga counts as one ...
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.

Offline Teazal A.

• Creepy Perveted Man
  • Mysterious..
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 04:08:05 AM »
It's funny because at first i wanted a japanese name so i was searching around and saw 'zal' was apparently a japanese name thing (turns out it wasn't... :clapping:) so i ended up with teazal (Said tee-ay-zal ) i don't even know why...
and then went with angelous because i like dark angels, probably from highschool DXD.

In short it was just random coincidence that my name was chosen. :swordfight:
I'm not insane *laughs Like A Mad Scientist
i'm just not sane *Creepy smile

Offline CaptainLucifer

• I love humans~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:16 PM »
Lucifer is the name of my schizophrenic main character in my horror novel and I like the world captain so Captain Lucifer~ Sailing the black sails~

Offline Lovus Eternius

• I'm just a writer.
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 11:27:37 PM »
My username is a typo of Al kun! Yay for happy accidents! lol
Alkyuuuuuun~ Muuuuunya~ <3