September 19, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hikari's Random Gallery of crappy ideas  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
Re: Hikari's Random Gallery of crappy ideas
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 04:35:02 AM »
I'm just wondering because i havent seen much updates, and i dont know if you're stuck or just not interested in the idea. but since you are, i hope to read more soon.
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »
Yeah, sorry bout that :blush: college has been stopping my progress but ive been developing some ideas for the underworld generals, they have some... unique weapons

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 01:17:15 AM »
Suppose all the money in the world... was taken by one man, what would happen?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:46:28 PM by Hikari »

Offline Artyom

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 01:44:15 AM »
The entire system collapses. Say goodbye to world economy and capitalism. Politicians, lawyers, and corporate giants of the 1% would lose their minds. IMF closes for good. War. The thief becomes most wanted. Plus sides, at least countries like the US won't have to worry about defaulting on its $ trillions debt. This is probably when the Fed Reserve printing may come in handy for once. If governments can't find something to replace the currency then everyone is screwed. If not massive anarchy while poverty and living conditions will quickly shoot the roofs. The people will start to form their own systems that can allocate resources... Yeah it be the end of the world.

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 03:58:19 AM »
precisely

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 04:16:41 AM »
Haha sounds interesting. What kind of stealing all the money in the world though?

I think it'd only be possible in a world where almost everything is digitize

Offline Artyom

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 04:37:56 AM »
 In a realistic sense, the scenario is impossible but theft does happens. Just keep an eye on where the taxpayer dollars are going to. Luckily money isn't getting digitized any time soon because who buys bitcoins? Anyway if the one man does steal he will have a hell of a ride. Nearly Everyone will be coming after his butt. I guarantee that.

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2014, 04:48:34 AM »
imagine if all the currency was in one place, if all the people in the world lost their money after a crisis and the world council split out money that had been printed to all the countries in the world but a man who was unknown was able to get past the many guards and was able to steal it before it printed as well as the software. Where would you find someone who never really existed?

Offline Artyom

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
The likely culprit will probably be a someone in a certain government. The UN, World bank, IMF and G20 govern the world economy say I would start there with the people who have access to them. Governments with major political and economical power are likely suspects such as the EU state, US, middle eastern countries, China, Japan, Russia, India,Israel or Brazil. Probably a high government official who has the resources and the guts to pull it of. If conspiracy theories are true then maybe the secret Illuminati might have a role stealing from these organisations. If it's only one man than he would need a giant technological edge over these organisations, like a computer hacker. Where he would be? Definitely no where in sight and probably not in the U.S. If the US government found out it's money is gone than it's 20x the NSA and CIA operations. The person is likely in an area where there's a dense population to hide in like a city and probably on the move. He/she has to be migrating to area to area, to avoid a global man hunt and confronted by the military and secret services.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:59:50 AM by Artyom »

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »
I really like this idea, you can do a lot with it and it's instantly interesting. Good luck if you intend to write it nakama :biggrin:

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 03:49:04 AM »
It will probably be saved up as a one-shot XD
But thanks raiburu, glad you liked it  :D

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2014, 02:38:02 AM »
Chance!

The main character finds out about the devil items (objects that can change aspects of a person). He is able to find one of these items, "snake eyes" a dice that can alter your luck depending on what number you role. He intends to find the other items and become a god
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:51:56 PM by Hikari »

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2014, 02:43:58 AM »
I like the name of the dice. Are the items he is searching for similar to the dice? Like everyday household things that can be lying around anywhere?

Offline Roshiro Byakko

• The Philosopher God
  • That one guy who is always disappearing for months
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2014, 02:46:46 AM »
Not a lot to go on, but I'll try:
-How many of these devil items are there?
-Does magic exist?
-Modern or old setting?
-Why does he want to become a god?

Reminds me of Light from Death Note, which is awesome. Have to see more to tell you anything more.

Online Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2014, 02:56:08 AM »
I like the name of the dice. Are the items he is searching for similar to the dice? Like everyday household things that can be lying around anywhere?
pretty much, the idea is that the items can change something about you (age, looks, luck, etc) and there would be items that had to do with that aspect for example the item that changes your height can be ruler
Not a lot to go on, but I'll try:
-How many of these devil items are there?
-Does magic exist?
-Modern or old setting?
-Why does he want to become a god?

Reminds me of Light from Death Note, which is awesome. Have to see more to tell you anything more.
im not sure how many items there would be, probably not many as they are meant to be rare. Magic does not exist, itd be your basic gun fights and mental battles. Modern setting. He wants to become a god because it would mean he could travel to heaven for a vacation XD. I guess the main reason he wants to get these items is just for the journey