August 18, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: <<WARNING: THE INFECTION HAS BEGUN>>  (Read 766 times)

Offline joymov

• Joyous Of Mov's
  • Thinking is so mainstream, that's why i dream.
    • View Profile
<<WARNING: THE INFECTION HAS BEGUN>>
« on: February 05, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
<<WARNING>>
a pathogen of unknown origin has begun to spread throughout the coast and overseas.
there has already been reports of infection, however no casualties have been reported.
for the safety of you and your love ones, and your fellow Manga raiders i would like to take a survey of the condition of each person during this crisis.

(this is a sign up sheet for a project i want to work on, i have put all other things aside to work solely on this one, its a Zombie survival guide of sorts, similar to Zombie land but i also want to include elements of other types of story, if you're interested in participating, as well as helping me write, illustrate or direct please message me, also if you would like to star in this story, as i am using MR users as characters, please leave a reply with name, details about yourself such as how you would like to appear, and whether you are a survivor, part of a community, an infected, a feral infected, a bounty hunter(hunts humans), a head hunter(hunts infected), or whatever other position you would like to fill. NOTE: i will try to accommodate all your requests for position, however i'm not going to have 3 zombies and 97 head hunters, sorry it just would not make for an interesting story.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 06:48:07 PM by joymov »
Dreaming in vivid color.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: <<WARNING: THE INFECTION HAS BEGUN>>
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:04:55 PM »
so question, what is the difference between a regular infected and a feral infected? and what exactly would be the draw there? I mean wouldn't that just make you one of the millions of zombies roaming around?

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline GingerStark

• Social & Political Scientist
  • There is no single truth, only contingent theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:07:08 PM »
This feels quite familar to online Role-Playing... Interesting  :D

Offline joymov

• Joyous Of Mov's
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:30:14 PM »
@coryna feral infected hunts and lives for the basic needs of survival, regular infected can still have a place in the civilized world, however, they are treated as 2nd class citizens due to common beliefs they may turn feral at any moment. Being a regular infected means you have increased strength, speed(we are not talking about night of the living dead zombies who walk 1mph, or world war Z zombies who seem to run at 50mph, but you do have a slightly faster running speed) also you may design a class of infected you are due to your environment (based on Darwinism, say you live in an area by water your body would adapt to hunting in streams and in moist environments, the draw back is you are unequipped to hunt in more humid or dry areas) now, if you were to be a normal infected, your body would stay the same, however you may lose curtain features due to decay, however you will still be completely in power over your body, thoughts and so on. though you'll still be treated the same as a feral infected regardless.

@gingerjoy i'm glad you're interested, what part are you interested in playing?
Dreaming in vivid color.

Offline GingerStark

• Social & Political Scientist
  • There is no single truth, only contingent theories
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 07:40:04 PM »
I would like to take the part of a survivor. A travelling doctor who is conflicted by his desire to keep safe and his Hippocratic Oath to help those who are injured. I think that's allowed, right?

Offline joymov

• Joyous Of Mov's
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 08:00:36 PM »
sure, ill message you with questions and more information on your character and role
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:05:48 PM by joymov »
Dreaming in vivid color.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »
Hehe interesting stuff. Sign me up as a soldier.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 09:30:38 PM »
Ah yeah! Count me in as an infected!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Synctual

• Are You Nasty?
  • Miss Jackson! Miss Jackson! Miss Jackson!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 10:07:38 PM »
Wow, sounds cool.  :thumbsup: Sign me up please, I'm up for the role of a infected!  :devil:

Put This Here To Make You Sad
My Story
Rock Star! (Shonen)

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 03:08:49 AM »
Name: John Will

Appearance: A very tall caucasian man in his 40's with long scraggly black hair. He wears a black extended trench coat (unbuttoned), a dark, heavy leather cowboy hate (black), black pointy suede shoes and punk style gloves. He uses both guns and martial arts, he's trained to using his samurai sword which sits at his side, he uses heavy handed hand to hand combat, a WWII bolt action rifle which he has modified to be more effective and he also has a 9ml Berettablack)

His story: He wonders the wastelands searching for his lost wife who dissappeared when the infecting started. He is well known for killing both ferals and the uninfected for attacking the normal infected, also to no one's knowledge he holds a single antidote which he plans to use on his wife if she's infected.