May 25, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Naruto Manga Color Group, base of operations on Reddit.  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Fugitivebush

• Comic Writer
  • Am I a writer or a fool?
    • View Profile
Naruto Manga Color Group, base of operations on Reddit.
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:39:15 PM »
I used to be apart of this color group for the naruto manga before I began to lose interest in coloring the pages each week.

However, after doing a quick search on MR, it seems that it hasn't been shown off here, so I'll be the first to introduce some of you to the wonderful work of the colorkage on reddit's /r/naruto.

I never colored work that was spectacular, but there are artists there that are really good with photoshop and coloring manga.  I hope the best for them and use their talents here to get themselves a happy, successful future.

It really helps with viewing the Naruto chapters and makes them come alive before the anime does that.  It is all free and they give credit where credit is due.  I'm happy Viz Media/Shonen JUMP hasn't done anything to shut the group down.  I doubt they would anyway.

Check it out!  http://colorkage.com/read/#Naruto/661/0

They should be working on the newest chapter for next week Monday/Tuesday.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Manga Color Group, base of operations on Reddit.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:47:34 PM »
I may have accidentally stumbled upon their work one time. Stuff like scanlating and this make me really interested. I can imagine the amount of experience from doing hands-on work like this, but i'm always nervous on how to even get started