November 19, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Seito Nakagami  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• Hello Kitty, You Can't Deny the Awesome
    • View Profile
Seito Nakagami
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »
so one of my many characters and this one being my currect favorite is Seito Nakagami. not knowin where to post tihs i decided id find out wat u guys think of the character description b4 i have the pic of him drawn. So imagine if u will the following details of a character. Hes of medium height with spiked hair about 2-3 inchs high. He usually has a wide grin on his face but now and then he seems very distant. he has a white coat with no sleeves which extends down to his knees, with the kanji for light on the back. he has medium size pants that r black and some black chuck taylors (converse if u dont no). his color if i decide the coat wont b done up will most likely b black. the sword he carries has a black hilt with no cross guard and the symbol for sound on both sides of the blades just above the hilt. he has black cloth rapes from his hands (fingers exposed) going midway to his elbow. finally the coat has some black detailing on the bottom on the back to make it look alittle less plain. Seito has the ability to manipulate light to make himself appear invisible and can enhance or dull sound he emits to either make him totally silent or give him enuff noise to make him just short of a sonic boom. so wat did u think of him? i no he doesnt have all that much color and ill probley c if i can change that but wat did u think? btw his mood is fairly up beat but wen hes alone and sometimes infront of one person or more he seems totally bored with everything so alittle bit of a split personality

Offline Lambo-san

• I hit 2 stones with one bird. :D
    • View Profile
Re: Seito Nakagami
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
If this is for that Zero K--somethin story then you shouldve posted it in there. The storyboard section is for story boards, no character designs, so keep it clean and delete this post and then copy and paste ti as a reply inside your already made Zero K-somethin post
http://ryokoujin.deviantart.com/ - Web Comic Available in Full Size here

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:36:03 PM »
well i plan on deleting it later on its just for the time being i have this up for a brief sorta survey on the character, so dont wry ill tidy up later

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 09:10:33 PM »
sounds like an interesting character. whats his purpose in the story?

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
ummm well he first appears in chapter 4 as kind of a mysterious character the first sorta display zero isnt the perfect warrior, and hes the main villains right hand man in season 1. hes kinda like another rival of zeros  and hopefully ill b able to let him live cuz ilike the character but so far i cant c it happening =(

Offline Lambo-san

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »
ok when i get the confidence to actually read that long paragraph full  of long run on sentences then ill draw this dude out for you if you want

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 07:39:51 AM »
well its a long run on sentence becuz i was just lazy and its not necessary to make it properly structued on a forum. anyway yah thatd b nice i like the little details u add to the character on ur own

Offline Lambo-san

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 03:50:33 PM »
eh i usually try to keep it as close as possible to your description tis just that since words dont form a picture, there was no way i could imagine what you want zeros coat to look like so i had to use my own mental image of what i saw in my mind while i read your amazing story...and speaking of which im gonna read this description now and try to draw it out for you

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 08:38:49 PM »
well im flattered u call it an amazing story and im happy to say that this weekend im almost definitely gonna finish chapter 2, its just that iv been having an off year and now im paying for it with most of my spare time. atm out of i believe its 5 scenes iv only finished 2 but its all planned out so far so as soon as i get my butt in gear itll b done for ur reading pleasure

Offline Lambo-san

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
lol...."pleasure".... :D I'm staring the design but you didnt mention, about the sword, is it big and buster-like , like Clouds sword or just a normal sword sized?

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 08:19:32 AM »
the sword is a katana with a black wrapped hilt, possibly with alittle gold in it and the kanji for sound written on it

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2008, 05:13:53 PM »
you should try and keep him alive he sounds like someone who later on could be one of those characters who isnt really a good guy but not actually evil either. someone who looks out for himself regardless of how he does it.

Offline Zero_Ichimura

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »
ya im thinkin i might have him reappear in the final arc becuz theres one other character i had from my old story ryusuke tanaka that i liked and i couldnt figure out how to include him, hes a sword fighter to along with this girl sanga so itll b good if i could work him in there cuz id rly like him to stay in the story but at the same time i cant imagine zero letting him go xD

Offline Lambo-san

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »
Well i designed the sword with a musical not symbol as a blade at the top and bottom...so tis a hack and slash sword but ill change it cause i didnt know

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 12:48:27 AM »
well zero always leave some random obscure way that a character could come back. just remember its anime physics real world physics don't apply.