April 17, 2024, 10:57:15 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: The Day Of 1,000 Styles  (Read 134052 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Of 1,000 Styles
« Reply #735 on: February 19, 2018, 02:04:53 PM »
Spoiler
STYLE 52-A

And then Coryn played the most wic-wiggity-whack beat in his power.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 22, 2018, 07:54:09 AM »
Bonus points to Lego if he can actually find a extremely trash beat on YouTube and write a decent rap verse over it.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 29, 2018, 12:20:03 PM »
Spoiler
STYLE 52 B

Coryn disc scratched and changed to another wack beathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NIzqIZLyUE, and Lego rapped on it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Op55OBpTZxzZPAVCL_0E2N4UiIzYXxVv

Spoiler
This legomeastro
dunno what I'm doing though
party popping party pooping beast on the dancefloor
dont know what to say next
frono help me out here because im starting to get vexxed
screw this freaking wack beat
screw this freaking crazy street
all i wanted was a coffee and some nice fish meat
is it called fish meat
or is it just called fish see
running out of lines because the time is running out on me
i am here on fire keep on lying like a liar
oh my god that line was wack
oh my god that line was wack
doesn't matter gonna roll and keep up on the attack
yes

Offline Coach Fro

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 10, 2018, 07:46:19 AM »
Bars: 10/10

Flow: 100/10

Rapping through embarrassment: 9000/10

Overall verdict:
Spoiler

So I guess I'm next, right? Or is it pretty much a free for all this point?
Messatsu...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 10, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
Might as well be a free for all. There's not enough participants to enforce the turn system.

Offline Coach Fro

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 24, 2018, 10:57:17 PM »
The plot thickens... Kinda sorta.

Style 52 C
As the beat scratched to a stop, the crowd stood motionless. The entire was stadium was dead silent. Lego felt an intense sweat running down his face. “Was it that bad?” he thought to himself. No, there was no questioning it. His Freestyle was all bad. Hella bad. Just downright terrible. He was sure of it. The sea of blank faces confirmed his fears. All there was left were the boos. He would shut his eyes and look away, away from their angry faces and their balled fists of fury.

“Give em a moment.” Whispered Fro, leaning in close to Legos ear.

“Huh?” Lego said, shooting Frono a raised brow.

And then there was a clap. Followed by another, and another. A couple more joined in, and before Lego could comprehend why, the stadium erupted into uproar of cheers and thundering applause. He was shocked, but was more so confused than anything.

“They… liked it?”

“Naw dawg,” said Fro, folding his arms. “They're just really crazy over you for some reason.”

“Yeah but…” Lego shook his head. “That freestyle was really bad though, Frono.”

“Doesn’t matter. The fans are in love with you, Lego, not your mic skills. You could've farted on  the mic and still got the same reaction.”

“Really?” The catman took a moment to gaze at the crowd. He was perplexed by how excited a group of strangers were just to see him exist, specifically the girls who were screaming his name. They probably didn’t know anything about him, he figured. How could they? This was all the stupid remote’s doing. It wasn’t genuine love. Still, when he noticed that some of girls in the crowd were literally wearing  tight shirts with his face on them, he couldn’t hide the grin that was creeping out of his face.

And then he dropped his sight back to the mic, pondering on Fro’s claims. His face went blank for a second, then he tilted his head to the left, and that was followed by a silent “Huh”, all of which were confirmation that he was actually considering the idea. He then proceeded to move the mic towards his-

“Lego, if you actually try farting on the mic while I’m standing next to you, I’m ripping yo damn afro off of your head!”

-fingertips, letting it drop to the floor. Funny enough, when the crowd noticed Lego’s sudden mic drop, the stadium shook from the roar of screams and cheers.

However, cheering fans was no longer an interest of Lego’s, for he saw something more important. Something particular. The sea of bodies made it impossible to see it clearly, but it was there and it was so particular that he couldn’t take his eyes off it.

A particular silhouette of a particular girl, whose face was veiled in a particular shadow, holding a particular looking device that resembled a particular looking…

“Remote?”

Lego’s vision zoomed in on device, so much so that it’s image reflected in his eyes. His eyes dilated for just a second, and as the realization finally kicked in he almost blew a gasket.

“Gawdammit man, the freaking remote!”

Fro shot Lego a rather confused look, as he was completely clueless on the history of Coryn’s mcguffin-esque machine and the sheer amount shenanigan power the remote possessed. “Remote? Lego, what the hell are you talking about?”

“No time to explain, Frono! We gotta get that remote, now!”

“Dawg, what remote are you talking about? I don’t see-”

Lego snapped around to the back of the stage, ignoring Fro completely.

“Sken!” he called out the scientist’s name with a hint of desperation bleeding in his voice. “The remote, the person who stole it is in the-”

No Coryn.

As he was greeted by a empty dj booth, he felt something brush past him in that same instance. Turning back around he found Coryn already leaping off the stage in slow mo dramatic fashion, his lab coat flapping with a coolness that could only make a guy like Lego jealous.

“Arrrgh! Such a showoff…” The catman gritted his teeth and flashed stepped to the side of his rival, trying his hardest to make his descent to look as cool as Coryn’s.

Fro shook his head. “Something tells me this ain’t gonna end up well…” he groaned, and with a flash step of his own he trailed behind his raider seniors.

As this happened everything around the trio slowed to a complete stop. The crowd no longer moved and the stage lights that circled it's flashes around the arena came to a halt as well. This was mostly the remote’s doing, although it could be speculated that time slowing down was a natural phenomenon that usually occurs when three guys leap into the air during an intense movie-like situation.

The shadow covered figure smiled a look so sinister that her mouth could pass off as a demon’s. She stuck out her arm and pointed the remote at the attacking raiders. Her thumb rested over the big red button, threatening a push.

The three raiders stuck out their hands to grab the remote from it’s captor. Their almost frozen expressions clearly revealed their feelings during the moment. Coryn looked determined. Lego seemed pissed off. Fro looked downright confused.

None of this mattered of course, as a push of a button could change everything. Literally. And sure enough, a button was pressed, and in the next moment all the raiders saw was a blinding light.
Messatsu...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 25, 2018, 07:30:05 AM »
Nothing like a mysterious woman to spice up a plot.

I really should destroy that thing next time I get my hands on it and we're safely back home

Offline Coach Fro

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 27, 2018, 09:09:22 PM »
Should contact Hasith about strengthening city security. We need magical barriers on top on of our magical barriers.

If no one picks this up in a few weeks or so I'll continue the narrative on my own for awhile. Literally got a crapton of ideas on where to take this.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 28, 2018, 10:04:47 AM »
My mic flatulence is better than any bars ya'll raiders could spit!

Damn now I'm sort of tempted to let you just take the ball and run with it. Mysterious shadowy figure turned out to be mysterious girl huh. And dammit why are labcoats also cool? I need to step up my trenchcoat game for sure.

When Hasith ups the defences it snipes even raiders. The login system is still broken lel.

Offline Coach Fro

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 11, 2018, 11:45:10 PM »
Literally just finished this piece tonight. Waaaaaaaaay different than I what I had originally intended, but screw it we rolling with it. Had a lot of fun writing this and I'm pretty sure it will show. BTW, this is a two parter, but I'm too lazy to write the second part at the moment and plus I got work in the morning. Gonna try and finish the second part by tomorrow. If not done by then or at least within a few days, you guys can go ahead and run wild with this if you want. 

Style 53 - It's one of those arcs...

Now usually when dealing with the remote, a press of a button could land the user and those surrounding in some whacky mess of a dimension. However, much to Lego’s and Fro’s surprise, they somehow ended up back in the city. Now this may sound normal to some, but of course, this is the remote we’re talking about here. And not only that, things are never normal in MR to begin with, regardless if there’s a dimension altering remote involved or not.

“So uhh, we’re back already, furball? Fro asked Lego as he scratched his head. The two had been standing in front of the central administration building. As to why they were standing there to begin with, neither had a clue.

Lego, who was still skeptical about the whole ordeal, folded his arms and had a rather furrowed look on his face. “I really doubt it, man. We’re in the city, alright, but something fishy is in the air.” As Lego said that, his nose twitched. “And it doesn’t smell like the good kind either.”

“What kind of fish do you like, Lego?”

“I always favored a good salmon. You?”

“I like Mackerel a whole lot, and you can’t really beat a good tuna.” Just as he said that, Fro looked around and seem concerned all of a sudden. “Wait a minute, where the hell is Coryn? I wanna know his favorite fish!”

Lego shrugged. “Hell if I know. Probably got separated during the scene shift.”

“But wouldn’t it make more sense for the remote to keep all of us in close proximity? I mean the three of us did get transported at the same time.”

“Well Fro, did it make sense that all of a sudden that you and I were suddenly an overnight hip-hop sensation with music already recorded and had a fanbase filled with chicks in skimpy school clothes!?”

Fro stared off into space for a second as he pondered on the thought. “Naw, but I was kinda feeling it, though.”

“That’s the point I’m getting at Fro! None of this makes sense. The rap concert didn’t make sense. The schoolgirls didn’t make sense. Me participating in a freaking dating simulator didn’t make sense--”

“Wait that happened?”

Lego shook his head. “It’s was pretty awkward to say the least. You wouldn’t want to know the details. Trust me.” Lego paced around for a second. With so much going on so suddenly, he was doing his best not to lose his mind. “I just don’t understand why all of this is happening again. I could’ve swore Coryn locked that remote up for good. And dammit, who was that girl who had it in her freaking hands!? How did she steal it anyways?” Lego began pulling on his hair. “ARGH! This is all so frustrating!”         

“Aye, punkasses! What the hell are you clowns doing in front of the General’s central tower, huh!?”

The aggressive, deep voice yelling at them from behind startled Lego and Fro. “Punkasses?” The two thought together at the same time. As they turned to meet the strange voice, they were greeted by the sight of a strange looking, yet menacing looking specimen. He was rather tall and quite bulky looking, and had a skin complexion exactly like Fro’s. Funny enough, adding on to the Fro comparison, he had brown eyes like Fro, and had a afro like his to boot, but it was shorter and much spikier. On the man’s shoulders was an elaborate looking military jacket that he wore like a cape, and the collar shirt, slacks and boots he was dressed in definitely gave off the military vibe. He had a mean look about him and the scar running across his face could definitely land him in a couple of different bad guy trope categories.

The strange looking man mean mugged Fro and Lego. His arms were folded and his stance was firm. “Yall deaf or what? I said what the hell are you two clowns doing in front of that building?”

Fro, not a big fan of being called a clown by a stranger, spoke up first. “Watch that clown word, homie. I don’t think the pot should be calling the kettle black, if you ask me.”

The man raised a questioning brow. “Homie? First of all, I ain’t ya damn homie, and second of all, who the hell do you think you’re talking to with that tone, boy?”

Fro countered with a raised brow of his own. “Boy? Dawg, do I look twelve years old to you!? I’m a grown ass man, and if you keep talking to me like that, I’m gonna smack yo ass like one!”

“You said you’re gonna do what now? Smack me? I’d like to see you try that with my foot in your ass!”

Lego watched in confusion as Fro and the strange man shouted threats back and forth at one another. He was a little concerned honestly, and for many good reasons. For starters, he’s never seen Fro engage in such deadly verbal warfare with someone before. Sure, he’s heard rumors of Fro sometimes losing his cool and saying some really nasty things, but hearing it first hand was a bit scary. That aside, however, Lego’s real concern was the undeniable similarities between Fro and the strange man. Similar skin color, similar facial features, similar afros and manner of speech. Everything matched up too well to be just a coincidence. Then, a realization finally hit him.

“Hey Fro, you don’t think that guy is-”

“HUH!?” Fro yelled as he turned towards Lego for a second. “A CLOWN!? OF COURSE I THINK HE”S A CLOWN! LOOK AT HIM!”

“Dammit Fro, that’s not what I was gonna say…”

Fro ignored Lego and continued his verbal assault. “Listen homeboy, I don’t know who you are, but you better leave MR before I make you leave!”

The strange man suddenly seemed perturbed by Fro’s comment. “MR?” he repeated, sounding confused for a second. After the brief pause, he began bursting into laughter, which really confused Fro and Lego.

“Ayo, what was funny about what I said?”

“The MR part you clown!”

Lego stepped forward. “And why is that part so funny to you?”

The strange man shot Lego an evil smirk. “Cause that name, and everybody and everything  associated with that name has been dead for years now. Man I gotta admit kid, I never thought I would hear that name again. You may be a clown, but you’re a funny one. I’ll give you that much.”

Silence.

Fro and Lego looked at one another for some sort of reassurance that they had heard the man correctly. MR, dead? A possibility like that could only happen in some alternate timeline. Were they in the future, perhaps? There were so many different scenarios circulating through their brains, but one thing's for certain: Regardless of the scenario, their current predicament was a huge problem, and would certainly cause more headache than needed.

And as if he was reading their minds to confirm their worst possible fears, the man walked forward to get more up close and personal with the two raiders, speaking as he did so. “I don’t know what rock you two crawled out of, but in case you haven’t noticed, this is 4kids territory you’re standing in, and as far as I’m concerned, you two clowns are trespassers.”

Lego’s eyes shot wide. “4kids!?”

Fro had a similar expression on his face. “Dawg you can’t be serious!” Since when MR has been 4kids turf?”

“Since General Bethuw’el came and stomped the raiders into the ground, you idiot.” With that said, the menacing looking man was now standing directly in front of Lego and Fro, and he looked a lot more scary up close. He stabbed his thumb into his chest. “And in case you two don’t know who I am, let me inform you: My name is Fro, Captain of the 4kids specialized assault unit, and it looks like you two just earned yourselves an ass whooping for the ages.”
Messatsu...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2018, 11:44:47 AM »
(Sorry Fro, couldn't help skipping in line a little. Hopefully I'm not stepping on your toes too badly.)

Alright, time to die like men and write whole chaptrs in the post window.

Style 54

Coryn's head hurt, like, a lot.

Like at lot, a lot.

He was having trouble remembering why. It had been hurting for a while now, and the reason was just on the tip of his tongue. Trouble? Yeah he was in trouble alright. That wasn't quite right though. Temperament? Talking? Torment? Tooorrrrment. Tormmmeeeennnt. Tor...Tor?... torture?

Oh right, that was it.

It was all the torture.

He was strapped to a chair in his own office. Well, that was only partly true. It was the Science Division, but someone had replaced all of the blue lighting with red. No alarms were going off at his many screened workstation, nor could he hear any audible sirens. It was really a generic change, and he figured Coryn would know his reasoning behind making everything red, but Coryn wasn't in a great position to ask. Coryn looked up at Coryn, who was about to bash him in the face with another punch.

This is getting confusing, and not in the fun way.

Coryn (the non-evil one) had appeared in the Science Division, and in short order was taken by surprise by Coryn (an apparently evil one). That had led to this moment, in which Coryn was doing his best to give Coryn the mother of all concussions.

"Where did you come from?!"

Evil Coryn was wearing a black lab coat with a 4Kids logo (from here on refered to a 'Nyroc' for convenience, by order of the Narrator). Nyroc also had a shortly trimmed beard, and several facial scars, which would also hopefully head off any "He's the clone!" scenarios. Now, Coryn had encountered versions of himself in alternate universes before, but Nyroc was by far the least pleasant. While  he seemed to share Coryn's skills, he obviously didn't share the same experiences. If he did, he would have been smart enough to disable Coryn's bones.

That's the beauty of keeping your weapons in your bones.

As the next punch came in, a blue shield formed in front of Coryn's face, and Nyroc's fist was a repelled with an electric shock. Nyroc jumped backwards, and Coryn freed himself with a full orb shield that blasted the ropes binding him out in all directions.

"Alright Nyroc, the time for me to ask...the questions?" That concussion was coming on strong.

Nyroc's face contorted in confusion. "What did you call me?"

Coryn pointed at Nyroc accusingly. "I'm asking the questions here!"

"I..."

"When did 4Kids take over MR?! Why are you working for them?! How long have you been evii?! Do you know anything about 'The End'?!" That last one was a personal question, even if Coryn did slur most of it.

Nyroc was advancing though. He had obviously picked up on Coryn's lack of 'not-being concussed'. "I don't know who the hell you are, but I've always worked for 4Kids, I am on on the path of justice, not evil, and I am not going to to tell you a damn thing about 'The End'!" And that was when Nyroc's arm unfolded in a flurry of metal and gears, transformed into into a giant piston, and slammed Coryn right in the solar plexus. It seemed that Nyroc had taken becoming a cyborg far past Coryn, and all the way to its logical conclusion.

Coryn threw up a full bubble around himself just in time to keep from having his chest collapsed. As a result though, he was sent flying like a pinball through the wall of the office, and from there through several floors of the science division. Before Nyroc could close the void he had created though, Coryn turned towards the roof, and launched himself at full speed. Floor after floor gave way before him, and soon Coryn errupted through the pavement above.

Before Coryn could slow himself down, he had already ascended far above the city. He glanced around, and took in the sights. It was undoubtedly MR, although he doubted that they called it by that name. But the architecture was subtly different. It was harsher, more utilitarian. Coryn didn't have all the information he needed yet, but he knew where to start. Before that though, he had to lose Nyroc.

Coryn cut all power, and let himself tumble back to earth. He was high enough that the winds would let him drift away from the entrance he had made to the Science Division. Coryn pointed himself towards the edge of the city, and then just a little beyond that. In his world, the outside of MR was a desert created by 4Kids. So if in this universe, 4Kids controlled the city, then who knew what he would find outside of it.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:02:51 PM by Coryn »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 29, 2018, 06:46:53 AM »
Continue this arc plz. I love Nega-arcs hahahaha.

Late reading is late, but I like those chapters.

Also Nega-Fro is talking smack. Whoop him!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 29, 2018, 07:43:22 PM »
Hey man, you got the power too. I just wrote that while I was getting my oil changed.

Offline Coach Fro

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 22, 2019, 01:47:38 PM »
Alright, time to die like men and write whole chaptrs in the post window.
Right beside ya buddy.
And if we're going to work on giving this thing a proper send off, then we gotta complicate this *Censored*
Style 55

"'Fro…?'1"

"'Captain of the specialized assault unit'?"

Fro and Lego had heard a lot of crazy nonsense in their days, but this apparently Nega Fro and his statement definitely took the cake.

Before either had a chance to probe Nega Fro for more answers, the evil caricature raised a brow. Not a them, but at the peculiar sight transpiring in the sky ahead of them.

"What in the General's name is that?"

Fro and Lego turned around to see what exactly Nega Fro was witnessing, and to their joy, they saw a familiar face. In the sky they saw Coryn soaring through the clouds in his shield bubble, and behind him was... Coryn? who was chasing Coryn with metal tendrils for arms lunging forward in attack.

They both had lab coats. They both had blonde hair. Fro and Lego turned and looked at one another. They sighed and shook their heads. They knew exactly what was up.

Nega Fro folded his arms and squinted his eyes. "What the hell is that bat sh!t scientist doing now?"

And as soon as he said that, a hair tendril hammered him in the face, and he was sent flying into a nearby building.

Fro retracted the hair tendril into his magical afro. He snapped around to Lego with urgency. "Lego, get to Coryn, now!"

"And you're gonna stay here? You sure you can handle this guy on your own?"

"If this guy is really me, then I'm pretty sure he won't be much trouble. I'll catch up with you later in no time, promise."

Lego nodded. "Alright then. But you better not lose to yourself!"

Fro smirked. "I'd be more worried about yourself. You might have a evil version of yourself lingering around here too."

The idea had peaked Lego's interest. For a moment he wondered what a Nega him would actually look like, but he didn't entertain the thought for too long. For now he had to catch with up Coryn and figure out what the hell was going on. He summoned his fetomachines and vanished into a thin streak of lightning.

Now that he was alone, Fro turned back around and--

"Gah!"

Felt a hair tendril slam against his side. He went flying. And then tumbling, right until newton's first law of motion had ceased. For some reason, as he spat out dirt and gravel, Fro felt like all the bones in his body had shattered to bits. He stood up with his hand resting against his pain stricken hip. His legs wobbled a bit. His breathing was erratic. He wondered how he could be in so much pain after just one hit.

And that's when it hit him. Not a realization. A hair tendril. It had swooped in from behind and smashed into his back. Fro's eyes nearly slid into the back of his head as he screamed in agony. He fell over on his knees and gasped for as much air as possible. The blows were really getting to him, and he began to wonder if his own hair tendrils had actually hurt this much. Granted, Fro has never been on the receiving end of his own attacks, and now that he was, he was starting to feel bad for smacking so many raiders against the head with his hair strikes.

Another tendril came and Fro quickly felt the amassed hair squeezing him around his neck. Fro was lifted off his feet, and in the next second he skyrocketed into the air, only to come crashing down onto the ground a second later. This sequence repeated itself for at least five times, and by the last slam Fro's face looked like someone had smacked him with a dozen bricks and a couple of ketchup bottles. A nasty sight for sure, but what Fro was forced to look was probably worse. The hair tendril lifted him up again, slowly this time, and as he looked up he was face to face with his nega self.

Nega Fro stood arms folded. His stance was stern and had a smug look on his face. He leaned in close, so close that the two Fro's noses nearly touched. He said, "You got some damn nerve, hitting me with my own moves you damn imposter!"

Fro had wanted to call himself stupid, but hair tendril strangling his neck made it a bit hard to speak.

Nega Fro continued. "I can't believe I let some scrub like you land a hit on me. Man I must be really losing it!" Nega Fro had looked digusted with his past self, and violently gripped on Fro's afro. He pulled up on it, and pulled until the back of Fro's head touched his shoulders. "Do you know what I'm 'bout to do to ya, kid? Huh? Do ya?! I'm gonna--"

"Captain!"

"Eh?"

The voice calling out to Nega Fro caused him to let go of his captive. His hair tendril unwrapped itself from Fro's neck, and Fro dropped face first onto the ground. Fro gasped for air, and thanked the gods that Nega Fro didn't smush his neck to bits, because he knew very well that Nega Fro could've if he had really wanted to.

While Fro couldn't see much yet due to the bruises around his eyes, he could still hear well enough. Although what he was hearing definitely threw his head for a spin. Fro heard feet shuffiling and voices, and conversations being held by those voices. What stood out from those conversations, however, were names. Very familiar ones.

"Captian, who is that guy? Why does he look like you?" Fro heard one voice say.

"I don't know, Eukocar. If I knew that I would've told you already!"

"Geez coach, no need to have an attitude. "Another voice said. Fro could literally hear the sarcasm in that particular person's tone.

"Greentrap! I told yo ass a thousands times to not call me that anymore! It's Captain Fro, gawddammitt!"

"Mister Captain," another voice chimed in. This one felt very soft, almost wholesome-like. "Are we going to kill him?" After that was said, her voice didn't sound so wholesome anymore.

"I do believe he was getting to that, Filia." Said a much deeper voice. This person's voice sounded reminiscent to a ghost.

It was at this point that Fro had heard enough.

He didn't want to do it, but he had to. He had to look up, and as soon as he did he felt his heart drop below his chest.

In front of him was Nega Fro, and the members of Fro's beloved MR Fighter's Division, all standing menacingly before him like giants on a hill. These weren't the same students of Fro's unfortunately. These raiders were much, older, slightly taller, had longer hair and downright just looked edgy. They all wore 4kids styled military jackets, which cemented the fact that Fro had ended up in a pretty dark timeline. The MR Fighters Division was no more. In it's place was the 4kids Specialized Assault Unit. And if Fro knew any better, this assault unit was going to rain down a hell on him that no man from any timeline could withstand.

---

Coryn was moving at lightspeed.

Well not lightspeed per se', but he was definitely moving fast enough to leave Nyroc in his dust. While his target was the MR Gate, he took to the alleyways in an effort to throw Nyroc off, and surprisingly it worked. It wouldn't last for long, of course. Nyroc would certainly pick up on his trail again, and Coryn would be in trouble. Even if Coryn knew MR like the back of his hand, this MR was different, and if he knew any better, Nyroc and 4kids had probably sealed off most of his secret escape routes, so taking the honest path out was the only option.

Coryn wouldn't need to worry much though, as for the entrance was in sight. He picked up pace and barged through the gates with a shoulder charge. As the gates gave way and opened, Coryn was introduced to a rather... unexpected sight to say the least.

"Huh... Alright then..."

In front of him were buildings that seemed to get taller the further he looked down. There were city folk in fancy clothes on their phones chatting away, men in business suits with large suitcases, buses and cars crowded together in traffic. Above were countless monitors that played commercials and ads for products that seemed fit for cartoons and movie specials. More important than all of that, though, were guards. Two of them, standing beside the gates with their rifles aimed at Coryn's chest.

"You, intruder! Who the hell are you and who gave you access to open the gates to the Outer City?"

"Outer... City?"

Coryn had theories. Thousands of them. And they swirled through his brain the moment those words brushed across his ears. He wouldn't have time to confirm any of them though, since the guards seemed adamant about threatening his life with their weapons. Answers would have to come later. For now he had to survive.

To his luck however, past the guards, standing on a street corner was an objective in the form of a woman in a hooded cloak. She was a little far away, so Coryn couldn't make out any details, but all Coryn needed to see was the object sticking out of her pocket: The remote.

She made a motion with her finger for Coryn to follow her, and ran down the street.

Coryn couldn't tell if it was a trap or not, but it was certainly a start to get some answers at least. He shook past the guards and followed.
Messatsu...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 22, 2019, 11:29:22 PM »
Ah man. In the future. In the darkest timeline. And now there's an outer city?

An endless white plane replaced by an endless desert. And endless white plane replaced by an endless (?) outer city. It boggles the mind.

Provided Lego doesn't hop in there, I'll have to think of something solid to follow up with. Some ideas be floating already though.