December 06, 2019, 07:29:30 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for A story to Draw(Free Collaboration and a Future Webtoon)  (Read 616 times)

Offline Krislalev

• View Profile
I am currently working 6 days a week 10 hours a day and I have a day off Sunday. I have time to draw from 3:00am to 6:30 am Mon-Sat and all day Sun. Last but not least: I can take tuesday and wednesday off every week if I want to and If needed to make sure I can draw enough.  :(
So with that being said, let me introduce myself.  :angel: :tongue:
I am Kristiyan and I've started developing my manga aristic skills 2 years ago. Currently I don't have time to study the right way of creating a story but I did my fair share of reading and writing so I do understand 1 or 2 things. However I think it would be best if I take a little weight off my shoulders and work together with other people, which I always enjoy(don't know how that Idea never crossed my mind before). I need a writer that shares similar ideas like mine so that we can both enjoy what we are doing. By having similar tastes we will be able to push through tough times and procrastination.  :hmm: ;) :noyoudon't:

Here are my criteria:

::) 8) :dance:  - I got into making manga thanks to Naruto. After watching Shaman king, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragon Ball Series, Bleach, Dr. Stone and many more, I absolutely fell in love with the battle manga idea and the implementation of how you can fight for a goal or a dream and inspire people through their stories.

:clapping: :tongue:  - Any time I tried thinking of a story idea and just let my brain loose and do his thing, these are the ideas for pottential stories I came up with:
    * Reaper Story - Person Has near-death experience. He meets the Reaper in his coma dream and signs a contract which tells him and the creator of the story ONLY when he will die. Until then whatever happens around him, he won't be able to die. Example: If a car is about to hit him on the road, the car will run into a nail, blow a tire and go to the side.
    * Cthullu Pearl - A person finds a pearl on the beach shore and turns out whenever touched he can read people's minds and/or move objects like telecinesys.
    * Indiana jones story - a scientist finds out that the Earth might actually be flat and what we have Exprlored of the Earth is only 10% of the so-called Experimental part f it. The rest is behind the Frozen walls of the poles. He takes on a journey to uncover the mystery.

From what I see, my brain likes to think of suspense, mystery, adventure stories with a supernatural hint in it. Think Death Note, Jojo Series, Monster, The Promised Neverland, Code Geass etc.  :ohmy: :read:

So there are two options here:  :o :noidea:
  - Shounen battle concept manga.
  -  Suspense, mystery, supernatural manga.

I am not a writer and probably never will be so I would like to focus on my strengths which is art. I am consistently iproving and finding new ways to make my perspective, anatomy and manga style better and more professional.
Anyone who is interested please let me know  ;)

Portfolio:
https://www.deviantart.com/krislalev

Offline Xela Orion

• View Profile
Re: Looking for A story to Draw(Free Collaboration and a Future Webtoon)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:30:20 AM »
If you're interested im trying a battle adventure comic about a war between a army of mages who want to snuff the universe's light and the worlds who are trying to stop them

Offline Zigoro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 05:25:29 PM »
Hello i think i have found the perfect partner. You! I like to keep things simple. I'm currently writing 3 stories whom all have concepts that i think you'd like. I similarly to you don't have much time on hand. Let me show you examples of how i write:-

Zak (Author): In a remote island, between numerous mountains, lies High Hill. An estate (Located in what we know as Iceland) constrained by the Nordic Union. Here the hill kids are currently on their way to their first mission as warriors. In the mean time over the mainmast of a ship (amid the year 2202...)

Agnar (Monologue):
6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy. Remained a mere speculation until the 3rd century BC.

Some estimated it by deducing the wherebouts of the stars. Others by realizing how the shadow of the sun would differ on a common and so-called"flat" planet.

EAAAARTHHHH....

1492 AD. Christopher Columbus unknowingly discovers the New World when he sails west to find a new spice route to Asia. The world is confirmed to be round.

But is that really all there is to our planet?

Is our history everything we've got left after world war 3?

Why have I been born lucky?

I believe in the past. That our history is just as blessed as it sounds. I'm not talking about this country of mine. I know they have been in peace for so long that they've forgotten what real war is. Heck I don't even know what real war is. I'm just imagining it I guess.

~ ReBEarth chapter 1 opening line.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested in a collaboration and in sharing passion together? We could sot down and discuss the type of story we want to create,of that's too bad I even have a long list of story ideas such as this one.

The world is just the world. Until one day an anonymous figure posts the first page of Jaid. The book that will shape everyones normal everyday lives and also become a best seller on the dark web. The story follows our main character Shawn Van Crusade. Just a lazy high-school student who loves smoking weed and illegal things. One day as he's illegally reading a page in the mysterious book of Jaid he stumbles upon his own name.

The book predicts what it claims to be future events, how to avoid them by completing various tasks issued within the book and how to fall victim to them by simply ignoring the books message . The believers in the books predictions are known as premonitionists.

Mahiro Suya, a high school computer geek who loves gaming and weed. A premonitionist at it's core decides to create an online forum which turns into an online organisation of premonitionists called PENDULUM. The goal of PENDULUM is to complete the various tasks issued within the various pages of Jaid. However, these tasks are illegal.

I have many examples of such story ideas in my bank of stories.

PM me of interested.

Have a nice week!

Offline evand498

• Andou Hamilton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 06:30:07 PM »
Yeah I don't want to deal with procrastination either and what your offering is very interesting its just I'm tight with money I want to be able to have this as a job one day and support myself. If it were the case we can practice our drawing skills together making this with satisfying art like I would imagine. Like making story boards and webtooning it page by page several times and redrawing it over and over in the sense that I would very much love my talent and story very much. I'm just hoping that I can be my own manga artist. This is something I have to think about??

Offline Mkdanon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 11:45:05 AM »
Hey I have an independent comic label right now that's looking for more artists and team members!

Feel free to check out our site by googling Biggtymecomix

We have a preview of our first project! We got writers looking for good artists to work with as we speak! And best of all is we have a budget to promote whatever work is on our site through advertising and social media!

Pm me if interested. :)

Offline evand498

• Andou Hamilton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 05:24:52 PM »
Can you check my PM Mkdanon

Offline Krislalev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 01:09:59 AM »
Hello everyone!

Due to my schedule mon-sat 10 hrs shift at work and a really early morning to do my drawings (2:30 to 6:30) i really focus on doing my stuff and cannot sit down and reply a meaningful reply to everyone unfortunately.

I've selected a writer now and we started working together. I see great people here that I'd really love to work with and I am sorry I couldnt answer earlier, but I do believe I am working with a great person non the less and I do hope you guys have no hard feelings!!

Thank you all for replying and taking interest in collaborating with me!

Offline ZdezLaw

• I am a writer. hit me up if you need someone free.
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 08:22:08 AM »
A man, who his father is a descendant from a martial arts passed by generations to generations meets his doom by a rival from another martial art in the west *cowboy era*. Now the man must learn his father's fighting style and adventure as a cowboy in the Mexican desert with his cousin and friend. I am not really good with anime stories but I tried to give it a go.
Looking for a writer, msg me my discord tag is ZdezLaw#3833