February 21, 2019, 06:54:23 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writers/Artists Tell me Your Favorite Character you Made!  (Read 391 times)

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
Writers/Artists Tell me Your Favorite Character you Made!
« on: January 22, 2019, 05:52:39 PM »
I want to hear from all the writers and artists on this page about your personal favorite character you developed and why!!! I am extremely interested in seeing what amazing character concepts people have developed. Also it doesn't have to be your main character, Toriyama's favorite character was Piccolo from DBZ!

I'll start! My favorite character from my series is my main Antagonist Killroy! He is so ruthless, bad to the core and his design looks outstanding! He thinks he is doing the right thing and nothing is more dangerous then a villan with a "positive" motive 😄

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Writers/Artists Tell me Your Favorite Character you Made!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 11:19:16 PM »
Hrm. This is a hard question to answer. It's sort of a rotating cast I suppose of who my current favorite, but my perennial favorite is more of a team. Katsumi, Sam, Eva, and Camarin are four girls from my main story, and are kinda a take on a Sentai show team. They're almost like daughters to me though. It's the kind of creator character bond where I feel personally responsible for their well being. And if that doesn't lead to favoritism, I don't know what does.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:15:54 PM »
Hrm. This is a hard question to answer. It's sort of a rotating cast I suppose of who my current favorite, but my perennial favorite is more of a team. Katsumi, Sam, Eva, and Camarin are four girls from my main story, and are kinda a take on a Sentai show team. They're almost like daughters to me though. It's the kind of creator character bond where I feel personally responsible for their well being. And if that doesn't lead to favoritism, I don't know what does.

WOW! EXTREMELY INSPIRATIONAL! I have always taken my characters as serious, as if they were real like I have a legit bond with them it's sooo cool to see another individual like myself have such passion for what they do! Do you have any work anywhere I can look at?! I would love to see your fictional daughters 😃

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »
Haha. Well I appreciate your enthusiasm! You can find my main story at the link in my signature  (here it is again for convenience's sake: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF )

That links to the third book (or arcs, as I've called them), but the first post contains links to the first two books. Word or warning of course that if you start from the beginning, you are taking a big step back in time to my very early writing career. So just take the talent you see on display there with a grain or five of salt  :ninja:

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 02:36:44 AM »
Haha. Well I appreciate your enthusiasm! You can find my main story at the link in my signature  (here it is again for convenience's sake: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF )

That links to the third book (or arcs, as I've called them), but the first post contains links to the first two books. Word or warning of course that if you start from the beginning, you are taking a big step back in time to my very early writing career. So just take the talent you see on display there with a grain or five of salt  :ninja:

Of course 😃 I have nothing but enthusiasm!!! I mean I grew up on Anime how can I not act like Goku, Naruto and such 😁! But no grain needed Coryn I understand all too well of the beginning process and I will respect every last moment of your story! I will check it out first thing tomorrow I promise 😄 and I can't wait!

Offline runawayfantasy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 11:30:12 PM »
Currently, my personal favorite is my character Mia Simons, one of the three main characters in one of my stories, Reaper!

She's just really cute and very upbeat, its difficult for me to design outfits for her because she likes cute and frilly outfits, and one of the things I like about her is how she's basically the tank on her team, which I don't think is very common for a character like her.

All my characters hold a special place in my heart though, so my "favorite" switches out a lot, even now its shifting from her to another character!
Local Starving Artist Looking for Work!
Commission Sheet:
https://bit.ly/2Gu6TYj

Offline Equil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 03:28:56 AM »
at the moment im working on a bunny character which im quite enjoying, its probably one im going to have a bit of fun with. It pretty much a bunny that can talk wears human clothes and is really adorable to the main character, although the bunnies personality is more of a pesimist he helps with plans that seems crazy to him although he cant really do much so he always is the one that ends up in the worst situations.

Offline GalaxyDreamer90

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 12:02:59 PM »
Id have to say the favorite character Ive come up with is a character Im thinking about naming Ken. I first came up with him when my mom noticed i draw more female characters then male characters so i decided to draw my dream guy which is an emo looking young man with shaggy dark hair and pale blue eyes. I think i might make him the love interest of another character that i came up with and like named Porcelain. Since i was in middle school i had this idea for a twelve year old girl who has magical powers, which is how i eventually came up with the idea for my character Porcelain.

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• Everybody seem to think I'm Lazy
  • I don't mind, I think they're CRAZY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 02:36:14 AM »
I'm Biased, its Jr Royal, the Protagonist of my comic Royal, he's just a fun character to write for. a close second is Lane Jolley, when i finally reach him cause just like i predicted, hes becoming the fan favourite XD

i don't know a real reason, weather its design or personality, i just like writing these two

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 06:00:22 AM »
It's hard to say, my favorites change all the time but if I had to pick one now it would be Queen Julianna, a character I recently designed. I love knightly characters and I had a lot of fun working on her armor. Her story is that she was the princess of a country that was falling apart due to her mother being an incompetent ruler. She forcefully took the throne from her mother in a violent coup and has since devoted herself to restoring her beloved homeland to it's former glory through conquest and war.

Spoiler

Offline Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 06:43:00 PM »
I think my favourite character at the moment would be a guy called Yarai. He’s a fighter and when his career was first starting he had the support of his beloved. However he started to get sluggish and lose some traction and she blamed herself. When Yarai got home from training she had left him a note saying that she didn’t want to be the reason he lost his dream and that the thought of her ruining everything killed her inside so she left and didn’t tell him where she went. Heartbroken, Yarai searched for a good couple weeks but nothing. After a while he made a decision, rather than continue with his current contract and safe spot he would become a freelancer, touring the world in hopes that one day he would see her ringside at his match once again.

Got a lot of inspiration from people I know and personal stuff, he went from being a bit character with a couple lines to one of the most important characters in the series.