March 29, 2024, 03:15:52 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: GuessStar Art gallery  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
  • Be all you can be with the litlle time you have
    • View Profile
GuessStar Art gallery
« on: August 20, 2017, 06:19:41 PM »
Hey Hey, It been two years since I've been here and just made my return to this realm after so long. Here are some artworks I did of late. Enjoy.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 06:15:03 PM by Guessstar »
BBCode: 52FADD9E

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
Re: GuessStar Art gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »
Also seems the old way I used to preview images doesn't work anymore. can someone tell me the new way to preview images here rather than me using only links. thanks

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Crystal (BobbyjoeX)

• o-o
  • no idea what i'm doing anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 06:44:21 PM »
[img ]link[/img ]

remove the spaces

Click the Banner to Read

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 06:27:10 PM »

Some new stuffs I did this week. Hope to complete them this new week.

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 09:11:50 PM »
Welcome back to the forums! I see that you're familiar with traditional as well as digital styles. Right now it looks like you may be looking at parts of the body as you work on them and accidentally making a disjointed whole piece. For example, for the most part, your arms look correct on their own, but with the rest of the body, they don't look entirely proportionate. Sometimes your heads are also rather large. In virtually all of the images, the legs start facing one way and seem to twist rather unnaturally, especially on the second image of the latest post. It might be a good idea to practice from reference in order to better understand the body as a whole so that the good parts you have can come together more nicely.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 11:50:43 PM »
Yeah, I was really into getting the legs out nicely I forgot the whole body lol. Happens when I get too excited with a work of mine.  Thanks

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 02:02:12 AM »
Welcome back to the forums! I see that you're familiar with traditional as well as digital styles. Right now it looks like you may be looking at parts of the body as you work on them and accidentally making a disjointed whole piece. For example, for the most part, your arms look correct on their own, but with the rest of the body, they don't look entirely proportionate. Sometimes your heads are also rather large. In virtually all of the images, the legs start facing one way and seem to twist rather unnaturally, especially on the second image of the latest post. It might be a good idea to practice from reference in order to better understand the body as a whole so that the good parts you have can come together more nicely.

Yeah, I was really into getting the legs out nicely I forgot the whole body lol. Happens when I get too excited with a work of mine.  Thanks

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 07:55:02 AM »
Hey there, a backcomer as I read, so welcome back :) I'm not here on the regular bases as I'd like to be, but when I am, I'll gladly give you some advice on anatomy if you like. I can only back Mahlua on the use of references to get a better feeling of the overall figure and 3dimensional understanding. But there is nothing better than practice, so keep it up!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 11:16:59 AM »
Hey there, a backcomer as I read, so welcome back :) I'm not here on the regular bases as I'd like to be, but when I am, I'll gladly give you some advice on anatomy if you like. I can only back Mahlua on the use of references to get a better feeling of the overall figure and 3dimensional understanding. But there is nothing better than practice, so keep it up!
Thanks. I'll keep practicing XD

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline NekoStories

• View Profile
Talented ^_^
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 12:11:43 AM »
Right now, this is way better than I can do. I love drawing as well but I'm taking it super slow. I'm first experimenting on heads and than moving on to bodies. So, you being able to just do both is still awesome! Keep it up, I'm sure you'll become even better in the future!

Offline Guessstar

• BIGT
    • View Profile
Re: Talented ^_^
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »
Right now, this is way better than I can do. I love drawing as well but I'm taking it super slow. I'm first experimenting on heads and than moving on to bodies. So, you being able to just do both is still awesome! Keep it up, I'm sure you'll become even better in the future!

Thanks men, i'm trying my best especially being self taught. I'm sure you too will get much better.

guessstar.deviantart.com

Offline Sincerest-Wish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 09:50:18 PM »
The female builds look very manly.. I'm not sure if that was intentional but the rule of thumb for females is smaller torsos and wider hips.

The poses are very static. Try motion figure drawing (drawing real life as it moves) and I guarantee that will stop.
sundae-at-home.tumblr.com