September 20, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Manimal's Stories  (Read 714 times)

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
The Manimal's Stories
« on: October 05, 2016, 04:06:44 PM »
This is the "archive" for all my stories so I can link to one thread if I must. Here we go! Each one includes it's own theme song to!

Mango P.I.
Comedy, Romance, Acton
  • Warren is a shy 17 year old in his last year of high school. His whole four years he's had a crush on resident nice girl Katy, but has never had the guts to ask her out. He ends up hiring a secret agent to help him in his quest of love. Things get out of hand when the agent turns out to be a complete nutcase who only brings a world full of issues as rival agents appear, Katy's best friend Farrah intervenes and Katy herself begins to crack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gia_YZqIIvA

Maniacal Urges
Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life
  • Don Nowhere is new in town and has recently started college. He has an issue where whenever he gets nervous he needs to play the recorder. On orienation day he meets cool girl Joan who shares a similar issue. She gets urges to eat entire boxes of crackers, something she can't control. The two meet up and slowly become friends living their college lives while trying to help each other and meeting even weirder people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf2qYa8c-cA

The Way Out Club
Comedy, Slice of Life
  • Thomas and Kathy have been friends since they where kids, their Dads who both own music shops have been trying to make it as a rock duo since the hair metal days. In Thomas & Kathy's first year of college they meet a weird girl Felicia who gets them to join her in The Way Out Club. There goal, figure out a way to get rich quick to find a way out of there set career paths. Things get tough however when Felecia turns out to be a complete nut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52ukYn6-rw

Last Chance Heroes
Music, Romance, Slice of Life, Drama
  • Evan is a direction-less young adult, living on the dreams of Bruce Springsteen. He lives in the top level of his parents split comic/flower shop. One day he visits the University for their open house and happens to catch a wonderful piano melody flowing from the music room. He follows the trail to meet a beautiful girl at the keys. Fate brings them together as they slowly become friends and in time form a musical duo as their way out of living a normal life. They grow together and challenge the world, trying to escape their pre-set destinies in a naive and foolish fashion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2daLMSAE3cg
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:14:18 PM by Manimal »

Ariel324

Re: The Manimal's Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:43:40 PM »
I really like the idea for "Last Chance Heroes". Are you planning on writing more around this synopsis? It would be a great read as a well as a good idea for Shoujo.

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:52:48 PM »
I wrote the first chapter, you can find it by clicking on the big ol' title!

It's my only serious idea so it's pretty hard to write...

Ariel324

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:15:15 PM »
Yeah, I can definitely understand. I have my own story that I am struggling with as well. For me it's really hard when you're very serious about the concept, but you feel as if you have no where to turn regarding it. That's where I am right now.

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 05:29:23 PM »
Mango P.I seems pretty cool. That nutcase secret agent stuff sounds like a lot of comic potential. I like the character of Katy, the way she becomes cynical as the story progresses.

Maniacal urges has an interesting premise. It reminded me of Darker than Black and the way contractors have these urges they can't control in exchange for their powers.

Facebook       Patreon