May 27, 2020, 04:50:22 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writer: ricksmt  (Read 841 times)

Offline ricksmt

• Amateur Author
    • View Profile
Writer: ricksmt
« on: July 01, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »
Skill Level: Amateur
Availability: Decent
Price: Negotiable/Free
Preferred Genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance
Details:

I'm trying to leverage MR and develop a few stories onsite; previously I've collaborated over Google Drive or other sites/tools as suited the collaboration. I try to check up daily; I can usually start within a week.

I'm willing to take on a variety of roles from original writer to co-author to proofreading or editing. Critiquing isn't my favorite, but I'll generally do so when asked. I struggle with storyboards; I'm trying out script format though I'm flexible on format so long as it is writing. If I like your idea, I'm happy to help develop/write it, so feel free to contact me.

If you like one of my pitches, let me know and I'll try to prioritize it. The status lists below refer only to the writing; if an artist wants to draw one of the stories (which I would love) or adapt it, I'll try to link to their work. I acknowledge my amateur status and am not expecting payment up front (if ever).

Completed Works
* None yet *

Works In Progress
  • A New Dragon
    Asuka, a sporty high school girl, gets dragged by Hayato, the school's top student, into a world of magic. Hayato doesn't know why he was suddenly gifted with magic, nor does he know why other magic users are hunting him down.

Pitches
  • Lording
    Throughout history the demon lord's power has risen and raged in different ways in the magical world of Ezio, but what will happen now that Akio, an exceptional yet lazy student at the prestigious Valiere University, has acquired the power?
  • Swept Away
    Midori is a young witch who, unlike the other magical folks in town, has a gift for levitation. Follow her on her broom as she deals with school, work, and love.
  • Labyrinth
    Subjects 236 and 274 have grown up in the Labyrinth their whole lives. Trial after trial, these genetically-enhanced children learn about their humanity, and attempt to escape the Labyrinth.
  • Blue Flame
    Haruki was hoping to start fresh at Kaisei Academy, but trouble met him at the gates. Daichi saves Haruki from bullies teasing him for being gay. Smitten with Daichi, will Haruki's feelings be accepted? Or will his love be unrequited?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:26:00 AM by ricksmt »