May 24, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

Most impressive Display of Power

Kabo vs. Team 6 (With Alessa and Ulrik)
1 (14.3%)
Jahki vs. The Heroes (In Haven)
2 (28.6%)
Team 1 vs. Cera
1 (14.3%)
Qioni vs. Sevo, Tanix, and Korg
2 (28.6%)
Davik vs. Team 2 (With Allens, Harport, and Kata/K)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 15, 2016, 10:48:15 PM

Author Topic: Age of Corruption: CONCLUDED  (Read 70565 times)

Offline WhiteCrow

• Society X Origins undergoing changes
    • View Profile
Re: MR Project #2 - Age of Corruption
« Reply #495 on: February 26, 2016, 01:11:58 AM »
4.9: Third Reality Chaos PT. 2
Sevo held Qioni by the throat, emitting surges of electricity that shocked the Watcher on a consistent basis. "How many times is this?" Sevo asked, tightening his grip. "Four... yes, four times. You and me - I think we're rivals."

Qioni smiled, meeting Sevo's gaze. "I've bested you all three times... this time will be no different!" Using all four arms, the Watcher countered with a barrage of fists to Sevo's body, forcing him to let him free. "Encase!" His arms outstretched, Qioni summoned forth a barrier around Sevo. "Atomic Explosion!"

Flames filled the inside of the barrier, followed by an explosion that broke through it - knocking Qioni back in the process. The Watcher landed hard on his back, but undeterred, he got to his feet and made a beeline for the smoke. "I sealed you away last time -- this time i'll kill you!"

From the smoke emerged a massive stream of electric-blue energy. Qioni watched as it took the shape of a dragon head, its mouth opening to reveal moon energy gathering within. The electric beast released the energy in the form of a solid beam, tracking the Watcher as he narrowly avoided the attack; maintaining his forward momentum.

The desert terrain was engulfed in blue flames, Qioni lined his body with barrier energy as he closed in on the dragon head. "The temperature is dropping rapidly... I have to stop this!" Leaping in the air, Qioni brought his hands together - his target, the dragon's mouth. "Celestial Emergence!" From the sand beneath the dragon's throat, emerged a massive hand - its skin was the emptiness of space, with stars littered about. Wrapping its fingers around the throat of the dragon, it positioned the beasts' mouth in Qioni's path. "Release!"

Qioni shot forward, shattering the sound barrier on his way to a collision course with the energy attack. From his perspective, he saw the dark silhouette of Sevo approaching from the center of the beam, "As expected..."

In an impressive display of multi-colored energy explosions, the Watcher and Corruption collided with one another, sending tremors throughout the planet.

--

With his "embarrassing" moment behind him, Cazo led the charge against Kabo's forces; coordinating with his allies as they continued to hold their own against the overwhelming odds.

Teddy took to the Dwellers, doing his best to defeat the massive beasts as they demolished the battle area. Frank opted to provide ranged support for the other three heroes, sniping through the thick-skinned enemies with Watcher-energy laced bullets. "Sandworm approaching from the east!"

"Meynaur, Dave - handle it!" Cazo drove his blades through the soft spot of a Rykon before moving forward to take on both mens' responsibilities.

Wielding an overly large rocket launcher, Dave followed behind Meynaur - who cleared the path along the way to the Dweller. "Give me a shot, Meynaur."

Meynaur obliged, creating a circular shadow in mid-air. Dave fired his shot, aiming at the center of the shadow - the rocket entered and re-emerged via a similar shadow above the Dweller, exploding on the creature's back. Dave's moment of satisfaction was brief, as the Dweller emerged from the smoke as a smaller, sleeker looking creature. "Meynaur, look out!"

Before the young hero could react, the transformed Rykon rammed its shoulder in to his back, sending him flying forward. It followed up by racing in front of him, using its newly formed tail so slam him to the ground.

"Cazo!" Dave summoned his battle axe, running in to offer support to Meynaur.

Cazo turned toward Dave and saw the Rykon, "A Sentinel! -Frank, cover me!" Cazo rushed toward the Sentinel, "Dave, don't fight it!" Cazo clutched his blades as he watched Dave charge forward - bringing his axe down toward the Sentinel's head, only for the creature to grab the weapon mid-swing, and shatter it. "Dammit!" Cover fire raining all around him, Cazo leapt in the air and threw both blades at the Sentinel, providing enough of a distraction for Dave to distance himself. Cazo rushed to his side, where he, Dave, and Meynaur eyed their new enemy.

"Is that still a Rykon?" Asked Meynaur, clutching his ribs.

"Yes." Cazo answered, the concern evident in his voice. "It's known as the Rykon Sentinel. As far as I am in Society X, this enemy still serves as one of the biggest threats Goji ever encountered."

Dave reached in his pocket and pulled out a pistol, "How do we beat it?"

Cazo stood silent for a moment, "Teddy...."

Meynaur laughed, "He can't fight that thing, he's busy with the Dwellers."

Cazo put his hand on his ear, "Then we'll need to handle them in his place. Fact is, we're fighting Banshees and a few Dwellers right now, if we allow the Rykon to start entering their Sentinel form, we may not survive this, especially with the Ferals providing an additional threat. -Teddy, we need you here."

Dave took the initiative, mowing down any enemy that approached the trio, "So, what's your plan for the Dwellers?"

Cazo turned to Meynaur, "You."

"What?!" Meynaur couldn't help but smile out of disbelief, "Their armor's too thick, and I can't use my shadow pull on them. The hell you have in mind, Cazo?"

"In the SX comics, there's a shadow user known as Draven, he's able to inflict damage to enemies while he's using his shadow phase technique... I want you to do the same, run at the Dwellers, enter their mouth, and then shadow phase - slicing and dicing as you go. The damage you inflict from within should be enough to kill them." A thud from behind; announced Teddy's arrival. "Teddy, we need you to hold that creature off." Cazo pointed at the Sentinel, who remained motionless, it's glowing eye never shifting away from the group.

Teddy looked at the Sentinel and sighed, "Only one? This'll get boring." Cracking his knuckles, the massive troll made his way to his new opponent.

"You ready?" Cazo asked Meynaur.

"I guess, I mean-"

"Meynaur!" Qioni's voice filled Meynaur's head, "Listen to me, I need you to aid me in defeating Sevo..."

Meynaur looked at Cazo with a wide-eyed expression, "Qioni needs help too." He whispered quickly, "What do I say?"

"I dunno," Cazo shrugged, "Tell him you'll help later."

"Meynaur... I need you to block out the Moon..." The Shadow molder looked up at the Moon, a tear running down his cheek. "Why me?"

-- (Considering Swearzy, Echo, and Jackhammer have contributed good CM's, I will leave the upcoming experiences of their characters open for them to share with us all. That means, Meynaur's experience dealing with Dwellers, and Teddy's bout with the Sentinel. Along with Frank and Dave's attempt to aid Cazo as the three try and keep the swarms away from the others.)

Sevo and Qioni stood toe to toe, fiery expressions on their faces as they clutched each others hands. To compensate for his limb disadvantage, Sevo formed two arms made of Moon energy, using them to even the odds. "You won't be able to maintain this pace, Qioni! -Your body's beginning to show damage, and you're no longer able to create any barriers... you're on borrowed time!"

"So says you!" Side-stepping their encounter, Qioni grabbed hold of Sevo's wrists and drove him face-first in to his waiting knee, causing the Corruption to buckle. "Cataclysm!" Raising all four arms high, Qioni called forth a hail of cosmic fists that rained down on Sevo's body. Focused on his attack, Qioni was unaware of the ice shards approaching from above. "Ugh!"

Qioni's "Cataclysm" technique ceased, allowing Sevo to pick himself up from the ground. "You almost had me," He confessed through heavy breaths. "I owe this victory to the Moon... As soon as I transformed, I asked it to send me the blessings that have pierced through you."

Qioni trembled in place, struggling to move due to the shards of ice protruding through his limbs and back.

"If it makes you feel any better, i'll gladly tell everyone that we fought to a draw - but while you died, the Sun ultimately saved me." Sevo placed his hand near Qioni's face, a mass of blue energy in hand. A rapid cloak of darkness caught his attention, he looked in the sky and saw the Moon being engulfed by the lightless tendrils of Meynaur. "What? -No..." The entire planet became pitch black, with the Moon's energy blocked out, Sevo found himself unable to launch any attack, the energy leaving his body instantly. A cold gasp was let out; as the Corruption felt the burning seer of Qioni's hand rip through his chest.

"No draw..." The Watcher protested, emitting a feint golden hue that allowed him to lock eyes with his rival. "Your life is no more...." The sound of energy gathering preceded the explosion that emanated from Qioni's hand, shredding Sevo from existence once and for all. In the aftermath, Qioni lay back-first on the sand, his consciousness fading. "Sevo is defeated... all focus on Kabo..."

--

Kabo stood with his arms folded, watching as Allens freed Sappa from the restraints used for the Merging. "Sevo has lost..." He said to himself.

"Daina," Rex walked over to the Corporal, his head down as he prepared to share the news of what happened. "Alessa... she, along with Christiana, Ulrik, Bjorn, and Eliza -- they left, abandoned us."

The Corporal looked at Rex, a mix of concern and disinterest on her face. "We all have one concern at this moment, and that's Kabo. In about a minute, chaos is going to ensue..." Allens placed a hand on Rexs' cheek, "You and I need to be as strong today, as we were when we stood eye to eye with Xodara... can I put my faith in you?"

Rex gave a subtle nod, "Yes... yes, you can."

Allens smiled, "Good. Look behind you, it's time."

Rex turned and saw Kabo, his back to them as he too observed what Allens had seen - at the base of the mountain, via the emergence of new portals, stood most of the allied heroes, embroiled in a battle with the Rykon and Feral army at Kabo's command.

Qioni's voice crackled through everyone's earpiece, "Sevo is defeated... all focus on Kabo..."

Rex clutched his hooks, a surge of energy filling him. "One left..."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:15:57 AM by WhiteCrow »

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 26, 2016, 03:06:56 AM »
For this final battle, i'm going to shorten the chapters. It's easier for me to write in a spurt, and then when my idea fades, or my mind draws a blank - I post what I have and continue when the iron is hot.

5.0: Boundaries Broken
Kabo stood atop the mountain, watching as the heroes of the Realities emerged from various portals - his army in hot pursuit. "These portals - how did they come to be? -I was certain they'd all be forced to emerge from the ones near Sappa, in which case, I'd be able to get a good head count."

"Kabo!"

The final Corruption turned nonchalantly, standing before him was Rex, and Jasper, with Sappa at their side. "Hm, where are the others?" He asked, noting the disappearance of Misty, Opa, and Allens.

"None of your business!" Jasper barked.

"Ah." Kabo closed his eyes and lifted a finger, remembering the current situation. "The dragon must've taken the soldier to Haven, to receive Jahki's energy." Kabo motioned behind him, "Most of your friends are fighting, and i'm sure the rest will show soon. But answer me this -- how will you all defeat me, if the Watchers are still unable to enter a Reality that isn't their own? -You'll need them."

"He makes a good point." Sappa stated, looking over at the other two.

Kabo snickered in disbelief, "Sappa... by far, it is you that takes the cake as the most disappointing Watcher." Turning his back to the trio, Kabo took to the sky - floating casually above the battlefield. "The Merging is complete, and I truly do wish to go home as soon as possible... so perhaps it'll benefit me to break barriers." Outstretching his arms, Kabo took hold of the portals near Opa, stretching them towards the clouds. "To break a barrier, I'll need to shred reality..." Electricity filled the sky, the portals began to rip apart - taking with them the surrounding area. Within moments, the sky had calmed - and surrounding Kabo was five massive rips in time and space, each revealing the landscapes of a respective Reality.

Kabo returned to his previous position, smiling casually at Jasper as he landed. "Now, your Watchers can come her and die."

"Rex, Jasper - go help the others." Sappa took a step forward, beads of sweat lining his forehead. "I'll be your first opponent..." Sappa fought hard to speak those words, an uncharacteristic twitch developing.

"Ready your bow," Kabo teased, "You will be the first victim of this massacre."

Offline Jackhammer

• Propagator of unusual plot lines. Master out-of-context.
  • I am me. Are you you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 26, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »

I'm supposed to just cough up a CM?!

Well... I guess I can manage that. Just a few questions though:

What is a Rykon Sentinel?
Health is a relative thing.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 26, 2016, 09:38:13 AM »
Lol, yep - a CM shall be churned. No worries, since the Rykon is my beast, I shall assist. And it looks like this...

Spoiler

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:51:04 AM by WhiteCrow »

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 26, 2016, 11:08:01 PM »
5.1: The Brave and the Bold

Hordes of Rykon and Feral had descended upon the 5th Reality, as Rex and Jasper approached the battlefield from above, all they saw was a sea of black and red.

"Who's down there?" Asked Jasper, squinting her eyes in an attempt to get a better look.

Rex was a few paces in front of her, traversing the mountainous terrain without the aid of his hooks. "From what I can see - Jade, Arman, Christopher-"

"I see Thomas!" Jasper smiled sheepishly as she watched Thomas battle against a trio of Ferals in his wolf form. "It looks as if everyone from the 4th Reality is here, as well as the 2nd and 4th..."

From the sea of enemies; erupted geyser-like streams of water, sending flailing bodies in all directions. "That's Shio." Rex commented, swinging his hooks in a circular motion. "I think it's time we entered the fray!" Leaping off the mountain side, Rex threw his hooks in to a crowd of foes. His momentum never ceasing, the treasure hunter used all ten of his hooks with deadly efficiency - binding Ferals, whipping Rykon in to one another, even lacing his fists with the trans-dimensional metal, allowing him to strike them down as he passed.

Jasper followed suit, landing nimbly on the ground; before charging forward with her daggers in tow. "Smokey!" A cloud of dark smoke appeared before her, quickly transforming in to her trusty steed. Jasper leapt on his back, riding forward as she cut through dozens of enemies. "Ugh, all of these things look so disgusting!"

--

Sappa looked poised, his bow trained on Kabo's head. "They'll be here soon, word of what you've done has spread... we're going to overwhelm you."

Kabo looked the Watcher in the eyes, seeing past his fa├žade. "Yes, yes... you should take your shot." His hands behind his back, Kabo stepped casually toward Sappa, "Before you, there was a Watcher named Conba - he and I fought for an hour straight; before I ultimately ripped his heart from his chest. My stories are direct... I tell you of him because i'd like you to know that you don't compare."

"You're overconfident Kabo!" Sappa pulled back on his bowstring and let fly a force-filled arrow - that Kabo dodged effortlessly; the Corruption cooing as he heard its explosive impact behind him. Conjuring another arrow, Sappa shot that one forward as well, then another, and another - a dozen consecutive arrows dodged by Kabo, resulting in the near demolishment of the area in which they fought. "Tch!" Frustrated, Sappa tossed his bow to the ground, stepping up to meet Kabo in CQC.

Kabo side-stepped an axe kick, then ducked under a roundhouse kick - countering with a crotch shot that downed Sappa instantly. "And just like that, our bout has reached its end." Kabo began repeatedly kicking Sappa in the chest, breaking him in to the ground with each successive blow. "Hmmm... I sense him." The Corruption stopped what he was doing, turning his back to Sappa; so he could observe the portal linked to the 1st Reality. "There you are!"

Emerging from the portal were Ergas and Kiano, who made their way to Sappa. Kabo remained fixated on the portals, as one Watcher after another emerged. "They're all here." He told himself, cracking his knuckles with excitement. Kabo turned aggressively, cracking the ground at his feet, "Ergas!"

All the Watchers at his side, Ergas stepped forward to confront Kabo. "All of you, aid those below -- i'll fight him." The Watchers dispersed, leaving Kabo, Ergas, and the downed Sappa, alone on the mountain top. "It's been a long time."

"Yes." Kabo nodded, "I owe you for the trickery you pulled on me, for the years you cost me!" Black sparks of electric energy embraced Kabo, offering a visual representation of the anger building within him.

"Then come at me!"

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 27, 2016, 01:37:38 AM »
5.2: Kabo vs. Ergas

Two near-invisible forces took hold of the sky, thunderous roars giving birth to destructive vibrations as their fists met from one area to the next. Ergas grabbed a hold of Kabo; and dragged him throughout the planet, tossing the Corruption in to the tropical forests of Xiana's world.

Kabo crashed through the forest, toppling over branches and trees as he went along. He dug his hands in the dirt, skidding to a stop. "Hrm... I'm not getting-" A side-swiping stump interrupted him, smashing in to his rib cage and sending him skidding on the ground once more. Kabo jumped to his feet and saw Ergas with the tree in hand, "Unimaginative... droll. Rrraggghhh!"

Kabo bent his knees, generating enough force to splinter every tree in the vicinity. "We fight in the mountains!" Ergas never saw Kabo move, he only felt the Corruption grab and then throw him - where his momentum allowed him to shatter the mountain overlooking the main battlefield.

"His speed has increased so much." Ergas told himself as he lay motionless, pieces of rock strewn all around him. The Watcher propped himself up on a large piece of dislodged rock, ignoring the collapsing pieces that littered the area.

"I've outgrown you!"

Ergas looked above, where Kabo floated casually. "I've been getting that feeling as well. Our best bouts occur when I have Kiano advising me on how to utilize my energy."

"Well, I won't be giving you the opportunity to seek his aid. In my current state, I figured you as the only threat to me... but it would seem that the Merging process has drained more energy than you could regain." Kabo extended his arm out, aiming two fingers at Ergas.

"Cosmic Prayer."

"No..." Kabo's brow furrowed when he heard Ergas, "You want to test my powers to that extent? -So be it!" Kabo turned toward the heavens, where a seemingly infinite amount of neon streaks of energy were fast approaching his location. He placed both arms in front of himself, conjuring a black barrier the length of a school bus, two-stories in height.

Explosion after explosion rang off as each streak of energy collided with his barrier. Kabo found himself being forced back, but he remained pat - refusing to accept defeat. "This... wont... last... much...longer!!!"

Ergas looked on from below, gathering energy in his hand. "His barrier is getting larger... he's up to something." As the parade of energy came to an end, Ergas watched Kabo swing his barrier around, aiming its base at him. "...He didn't deflect the attack... he absorbed it!" The Watcher could only brace himself; as Kabo released all the gathered energy from his barrier - sending a massive beam that shook the entire planet upon impact.

Kabo floated in place, smoke rising all around him. "I haven't outgrown you, Ergas... i've surpassed you."

Ergas struggled to keep himself upright, his body littered with bruises. "That - was unexpected."

"It's a shame, you've just returned to your beloved world - only to have me put you away shortly after." With his laser-like focus on Ergas, Kabo was unaware of the massive energy force closing in on him. The beam rammed in to his side, carrying him with it as it drove forward.

"W-what is this?!" The Corruption asked himself, positioning his body so he could resist the attack. The assault continued, bringing Kabo to ground level, where he managed to gather his bearings. Even with his feet planted firmly, and his hands holding the energy beam in place - Kabo could sense that he was on the verge of being overwhelmed. "Th-this energy... who..." Realization came over him as he flung the attack over his head. "Jahki's..."

Both Allens and Rex looked on, mouths agape as they saw the effectiveness of the energy beam. "Wicked." Rex guffawed.

Allens turned her head to the source of the attack, "Misty... how were you able to hit him with so much force?"

The dragon closed her mouth, smoke escaping the small openings on the side. "I concentrated as much of Jahki's energy as I possibly could... I have no need to hold back against him."

Allens smiled, raising her pistol high. "If that's the result, then let's take care of these peons and stomp Kabo once and for all!"

--

Kabo stared at his hands, the skin singed off from the heat of the attack. "That wasn't from multiple sources..." He shook his head, resisting the urge to laugh. "It looks as if I'll have to become whole a lot sooner than expected." The Corruption's eyes adopted an eerie-red glare, "Rebirth."

Offline swearzy

• Comrade Stalin, Conspiracy Theorist.
  • I come with tin foil hats a many!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 27, 2016, 02:32:50 AM »
So they are retelling the fight post fight?

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 27, 2016, 02:36:39 AM »
Hrm.... so Project 2 has yet to reach its conclusion, aaaannnd... people didn't feed in to the Countdown to the 19. But, nonetheless...

I've been on this site for awhile. I've shared concepts, drafts, stories, ideas... I've offered feedback, advice...

I like this site. And I like the members as well, especially the ones who show their commitment to writing, understand, not just their writing... writing in general. This project was meant to assist those who either didn't have their stories reading for sharing, or didn't quite feel comfortable with their characters, the personalities, etc. And throughout this process, i'd like to think that I've helped a few of the participating members.

Now, with any project - there are those who stick through it, constantly contribute. Then there are those who fade, for both understandable reasons, and just because. I made a promise for this project... If you participated, I delivered.

I mentioned before, I intend for Project 3 to have much more CM's driving it forward.

For all of you who have aspirations of seeing your characters come to life... I present to you a gift: We'll go one by one...

ROBIN RYUU:

With you, it's all about growth, progression... putting yourself out there for the sake of bettering yourself, and i'm proud of you because you've come quite a long way. We speak often, whether i'm wide awake, or dead-tired... I see you as a friend, and I see a ton of potential in you. It's for this reason, that I want you to have these images - inspiration to keep pushing yourself to get better, to overcome your fears, to break any restrictions... 2015 was the beginning of something great for you, 2016 should continue that - by 2017, I expect to be reading some more of your work. Thank you for being a friend - In return, Jasper, Misty, and Thomas...

To My Good Friend

Ok... next on the list - OPERATIVE13

By far, in terms of investing their characters in to this world - you are one of, if not, the top individual. Since Project 1, Allens and her team have had CM after CM detailing their time in this new world. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that commitment, so instead, what i'd like to do is share with you an image of one of my favorites: Corporal Daina Allens:

(PS: I hope you keep it up through Project 3, where gonna need the commitment to finish this trilogy strong)
The Most Badass Corporal Around

Next: SWEARZY

Between you and Jackhammer, the AoC Skype chat has given me many laughs. While I don't know much about Dave, Frank, and co. (Except the fact that they can't mess with Allens) I can admit that the lore of Bjorn's world intrigues me. Seeing as you've been a participant in both these projects, I hope to see more of them in the future, in their own world, with their original story. Thank you for participating, and I hope to see you more active come Project 3.

Mr. Immortal

MONOK:

You live a busy life, but nonetheless, you've contributed your characters to this world. What makes me laugh, is that you're not big on naming moves... grab, throw... lol... I appreciate you lending me your characters for this story, and I do hope Project 3 will see you take on a more active role with us all. Thanks again, I present to you - Arman..

The Ninja That Took The Place of That One Guy

KATA:

An MR Project newcomer... first and foremost, I truly enjoy the fact that you brought in an interesting cast of characters to this. Add to that, the fact that you've been pretty active, commenting, PM'ing me about possible CM's... I truly appreciate that, truly. I want as much of the writing taken away from me as possible when it comes to these things (Because my writing isn't that great to begin with), and the addition of your Toucan, Wolf, and Lizard, to our current crop of awesome Dragons... makes this world much more diverse. Thank you. I present to you a black and white version of your Xiana art, and... Kyokyu: Known disliker of humans.

The Zoo

VACANT:

Looking for a topic for the Happy Hour? Well here ya go! -Thank you for being one of the old guard that helped me along when I was new to this site. You offered your thoughts on SX #1, had me on your show, and overall, have been an awesome Raider to me. In Project 1, our characters were matched up against one another - and i'm glad it happened that way, because you have been churning out chapters of your story for quite some time - and to all who don't know, it's a good read. Vacant, I give you Shio Rayne of the Heavy Rayne Series....

Rayne on Me

JACKHAMMER:

Another newcomer! And to add to it, probably the most well-liked of the new bunch. It's no secret, Teddy vs. Cera stole the show. I enjoy your comments (The one with House is still cracking me up... that face!) And as I mentioned with Swearzy, you make the Skype chat much funnier than it has any right to be. I hope to see Teddy around for Project 3, and I hope to have you be a more active CM'r as well - I think it'd a huge benefit to the projects. Teddy!

Heerrreeee's Teddy!

LEGO:

The Fro! Lego is, along with Dr. Striker and Roshiro, the absolute driving force behind my motivation and determination to make Society X a reality. Had it not been for your feedback, your consistency and commitment to reading my story to its conclusion... I may have never taken the steps that I needed to take in order to make Issue #1 a reality. And I can't thank you enough for that. But on this front... Rex, a fixture in these projects... once crippled, in a wheelchair - Professor Rex... he's been a great character for this, and I thank you for lending him to me. Here's your MC sir...

Professor Rex

NEKA:

Boy... I haven't seen you on in quite some time. I hope you eventually see this character... I'd like to thank you for allowing me to use Jade in this project, she's worked well along side Arman and Co. Hope to see you more active come Project 3...

Jade

NO1SEY:

You said you'd have a character ready for Project 2, and sure enough, you did! Now, I haven't seen you on much lately, so I hope everything's ok - but i'd like to thank you for being a warm figure during my tenure on this site. It's much appreciated, and I do hope to see more of you for Project 3. Here's your MC...

The Kid Who Bested Gia

GALVANOID:

Man, where've you been? Little known fact (And this is because It was done by accident, nothing against you!) You're the only member on this site that is on my buddy list, so your name shows up in bold when you log in - keyword being WHEN. Now, of course, part of the reason is because I totally don't know how I did it. The other part is because I didn't know how to undo it, but nonetheless, you've contributed great characters to the projects! And, before your hiatus, you were frickin awesome! Here's Gilbert...

The Smoker Who Held Off Mother Earth

Last, but certainly not least...

ECHO RIVER

On this site, I have two friends that stand above the rest... Robin Ryuu, and you. You're my Skype buddy, the only MR member to have a Society X poster, an avid supporter and contributor to and of the Projects... a jack of all trades. Since the birth of the Projects, our characters have been intertwined with each other more and more, and it's a great thing. But, what I hope to see more of soon, is this story you have, this world you've created. Your level of detail when you write is nearly unmatched, and I want to be able to sit down in front of my computer and read more of your story. So, from one friend to the next... Neske, Quissis, and Meynaur:

The Shadow and The Light

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:04:40 PM by WhiteCrow »

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 27, 2016, 02:37:48 AM »
So they are retelling the fight post fight?

You mean in regards to Thomas, Frank, Dave, Cazo, and Meynaur? If so, then yes... they are free to detail what occurred during those moments.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 27, 2016, 02:41:22 AM »
Read Upward!~!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:50:47 AM by WhiteCrow »

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 27, 2016, 02:47:06 AM »
UPWARD!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:51:26 AM by WhiteCrow »

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 27, 2016, 03:31:12 AM »
To the most awesome of all white colored crows:

Kinda funny that you've now given me art when we started talking by you asking me about drawing your characters. Which reminds me... I'm gonna give you the original paper versions of those one of these days. Hang on to them and you'll have people lining up just to get a peek at em when I'm famous. 8)

Also...
Spoiler
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! X infinity. (Shortened for my convenience.)

(Inhales deeply) Thank you very much for being my awesome friend. I won't let you forget it.

Offline WhiteCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 27, 2016, 03:49:05 AM »
OK.... So, with all the images shared, there will be one more... it'll be a group photo that I post AFTER project 2 is completed. This is where I let you all know...

Project 3 will be the end of this trilogy, the end of my time as the head of this particular MR Project series (Hopefully someone takes the mantle, continues it...) And most likely my final moments as a member of the MR community - I will most likely bid the site goodbye after Project 3 is concluded (not 100% sure, but, leaning towards it).

As I've stated before, and then again, and then once more.. I will reiterate-----

PROJECT 3 WILL HAVE MORE OF AN EMPHASIS ON CM'S... this means... I will try to have as much of the project be driven forward with CM's as possible. I would like continued participation throughout... I would LOVE participation throughout. There will be character slots opening for the Project... given the pretty penny I've spent on the character pieces, I will not guarantee something as massive as this, but I can promise something... If any of you would like to use that as extra incentive, by all means... Point is - I want Project 3 to be the penultimate read for what this site is capable of. We've gotten this far... let's finish the journey together.

I hope you all enjoy your character arts... I'm happy to have had them done for you all, and I hope it drives all of you to push past where you are, and reach for where you should be. Society X should have some company one day, I want it...

Offline Jackhammer

• Propagator of unusual plot lines. Master out-of-context.
  • I am me. Are you you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 27, 2016, 05:49:43 AM »
Spoiler

I waken up after the first night of industrial festival Synapse, physically exhausted (Thank you Hocico) and I see this. I think I'm going to cry in the corner over there. Give me a few minutes.

*A few minutes pass*

Ahem... I'm in for project three but I need a time skip for Teddy so I can bring in Hildr (Teddy's future wife/significant other/mate) Gryl (Cinder Soul pyromancer) and Old Scars in human form.
Health is a relative thing.

Offline Kata_Misashi

• "Toucan Powah!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 27, 2016, 01:42:18 PM »
Oh wow! Just... wow! That art is spectacular! :o

I've made a notion to be more active on this site! You guys are the coolest group ever! It's an honor to be apart of such an amazing project! So ready to bring more awesome CM's in the next part! Here's to the awesome and amazing WhiteCrow~ ^w^