April 17, 2024, 10:28:52 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: [ Collaboration ] [Unpaid] ARTIST NEEDED! Ecchi Manga Project  (Read 2215 times)

Offline matt30180

• View Profile
Hello!  ;) I don't believe there's a lot of ecchi (perverted) manga requests here so here's one! Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a collaboration here, perhaps in Tapastic or such. Extra Note: There is also action in the genre. And to put simply, here's the basic synopsis:

Mc: Main Character

Mc is a high school student is naturally perverted and does a lot of perverted stuff (although, I'm fine with limiting the level of pervertedness a bit). One day he comes home and turns on his PC to play his favorite game, which turns out to be a Ero-Game (perverted game). However, he is also the top gamer in Japan. In almost every internet game in the world, he is placed as Top 5 and he's known as the World Wanderer. When he begins to play his favorite ecchi game for the 99th time by erasing the data and starting over, the computer flashes and it reads 'CONGRATULATIONS! You are one of the Chosen!' Suddenly, the world turns white and the Mc is thrown on the ground, unconscious.
When he wakes up, he notices 5 girls on top of him. He realizes that those 5 girls are the main characters from his favorite Ero-Game. (however due to erasing his data, they don't recognize him) Then suddenly, a hologram menu panel appears in front of him and reads: 'You, as one of the Chosen, have been picked to fight for the throne of the god of this world! Currently, 1000 people in this world have been Chosen and each of you may use your favorite game to defeat one another and become god!'
After briefly introducing themselves (some perverted scenes here), Mc realizes something: "Wait...how the hell do I use Ero-Game characters to win this life-or-death fighting game?" Suddenly, the window breaks open and a guy with a flaming sword comes and attacks Mc.
Before the flaming sword hits the Mc, he thinks rapidly in order to counter the blow. Usually, in this game, the main character is given certain stats, ranging from strength to intelligence, to make the girls fall in love with you. But, when the game is first started (Mc touches the START button on his holographic menu), all the stats are maxed out!
This is pretty much the gist of the 1st chapter. As the story goes on, the Mc, having mastered almost all games, uses his knowledge to defeat other gamers. Also, when he wins an enemy, he's granted a piece of their power, which makes his able to equip the 5 girls with certain weapons. Also in the journey to become god, he'll meet some friends at his school and also meet certain 'bosses.' At the end of the manga, I plan to reveal the truth about the whole tournament and how it's not what it seems.

I don't know if anyone will accept this request but please consider this idea! Thank you for hearing me out!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:17:34 AM by matt30180 »

Offline Sukebe

• View Profile
Re: [ Collaboration ] [Unpaid] ARTIST NEEDED! Eicchi Manga Project
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 10:45:32 PM »
Correction: It's Ecchi.
Also, just to let you know, ecchi doesn't exactly translate as perverted.

I'm considering since I wanted to try tapastic and the "online" idea since sao.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:52:41 PM by Sukebe »

Offline matt30180

• View Profile
Re: [ Collaboration ] [Unpaid] ARTIST NEEDED! Eicchi Manga Project
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 07:16:24 AM »
Ah! Sorry, my bad.... But I thought it'd be easier if I just said 'perverted' rather than 'playful sexual actions'

Offline madara miku

• View Profile
Re: [ Collaboration ] [Unpaid] ARTIST NEEDED! Ecchi Manga Project
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
so youre just asking for someone thats able to draw ecchi or shonen right

Offline matt30180

• View Profile
Re: [ Collaboration ] [Unpaid] ARTIST NEEDED! Ecchi Manga Project
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 08:06:02 AM »
Yep, pretty much.

Offline Nakashimika

• View Profile