December 12, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: NordicWrath's Portfolio  (Read 777 times)

Offline NordicWrath

• Captain of the airship Fleetfooted Malevolence. Marceil Snowshyne, at yer service, lest ye be a Brit.
  • I'm the odd one.
    • View Profile
NordicWrath's Portfolio
« on: May 22, 2014, 12:11:21 PM »
Name: NordicWrath
Preferred genre: Hard to say. I'll try my damndest at whatever you throw at me.
Previous works: None. Why do you think I came here? I want to start something.
Notes: Hi, I'd just like to say thanks. First for reading my profile, and if you've given it any consideration whatsoever, for that as well. I may not have any credentials, or anything I've already worked on. But I can write. If you're willing to try working with me, I'll work with you. If you have any ideas, I can work with them to an extent, I guarantee you. Honestly, I've got nothing to lose, and if you work with me, do you have anything to lose?
THUSLY IT HAS BEEN STATED, AND IT SHALL BE WRITTEN.

Offline wiz4rd

• What I want to do with my life? Who knows!
    • View Profile
Re: NordicWrath's Portfolio
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
Hi

I sent you a PM, just in case you didn't see  :D
"Don't believe in the me that believes in you, and don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in the you that believes in yourself!" -
Kamina, R.I.P

Offline wiz4rd

• What I want to do with my life? Who knows!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
Never mind, sorry. I should have read in more detail.
"Don't believe in the me that believes in you, and don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in the you that believes in yourself!" -
Kamina, R.I.P

Offline NordicWrath

• Captain of the airship Fleetfooted Malevolence. Marceil Snowshyne, at yer service, lest ye be a Brit.
  • I'm the odd one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 04:10:47 PM »
Could you elaborate?
THUSLY IT HAS BEEN STATED, AND IT SHALL BE WRITTEN.

Offline xLenee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:05:34 PM »
     Hey NordicWrath, I'm a determined artist/illustrator who is trying to be a Mangaka and is searching for a writer whom I can work with. For starters, like you, I'm a complete beginner, so for now I can't really promise you anything except that if you work with me, I will give it my hardest at all times. After all, if you really want to become successful, you have to gamble right, and you can't win  the lottery either if you don't buy the lottery ticket, so give me a try will ya. I got that gamble idea from Bakuman (manga) by the way. Anyways, if you decide that you want to work with me, you will have to know that I'm a person who usually prefers to work solo, so this is very weird for me. However, since  I'm not so well in writing stories, I  really don't have much choice. Furthermore, out of all the manga writers in here, I would really like to work with you because I like your guts and determination. Furthermore, I'm usually ok with both shoujo and Shounen mangas so I really don't mind it when it comes down to mangas. Also, I like mangas with deep stories and twists/ turns like sword art online, attack on Titan, bakuman, death note, code geas, flame of recca etc.  However, I also enjoy shoujo mangas like kimi no todoke, lovely complex, vampire knight, skip beat, special a, etc.

Thank you and don't be afraid to ask me anything if you have questions or at least anything that you're  unsure of ..